SRS kinda upset/depressed and very angry i snap very easily lately.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by quamen, Mar 30, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Ill try to keep this as short as possible and to the point. 24 college student and hopefully im going to graduate next year. It is taking me longer than usual because of a small business I run by myself and setup. The business is seasonal so I got a good job working for a company as a technician for furniture repair. The job pays really really well typical 300-500/day. I work 3 days a week, go to school 2 nights a week and now my business is starting back up. I feel like i never get a day off becausae my business requires a skilled person and it is very hard meticulous work,so i cant trust anyone going out on their own. I tried this and it didnt work with a few people, so i hired a couple helpers this year.

I just feel like im way to busy and have to rush around for everything. When im not working my job as a tech, im going to school or doing school work, when im not going to school or working as a tech, im running my business. My business does well, but it is already starting to go down hill. I have so many customers and they want service right away,but i cant get to them right away because of all the other stuff going on. I feel like i worked so hard for the business to put it together and it is going out the window. At the same time my other job offers medical,great pay,flexible schedule and the other 5 months when my business is closed I have work and good pay from this job.

What would you guys do in this situation? Luckily school is ending in May, so i will be less busy but I dont want my business to totally go out in the window either by not getting to the customers quick enough. Anyways the business is a car detailing business that is mobile. I have trailers that pull the water and electricity that goes to the customers homes.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2006
  2. Arclight

Arclight Hypercube

You have your own answer.

Wait till may. With school out of the picture I think you'll be alright. :hs:

3. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd: It's only a month and in your case it doesn't sound like it would be good to give up the business or the job.

4. quamen

quamen New Member

thanks guys!

5. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

dude, I notice that you also need to learn how to delegate to your other staff ...

there are a number of books that you can find at your local library that should help also!!