FRK Kinda strange..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sdsnakes, Oct 20, 2004.

1. sdsnakes

sdsnakes New Member

Anyone here ever have sex with their s/o while someone else is in the room and doesn't know?

Heres my story

My g/f and i were just doing oral at the beginning of our relationship and i was fingering her under the blanket with her sister and her sisters friend watching tv on another couch. Then I moved to the back and started to finger her asshole. I then unzipped my pants and slowly slid my cock in her ass, which was the first time either of us had "sex" even though it was anal.

2. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

heheh great fun! I used to fool around w/ my girlfriend on my bed at college w/ my roommates in the room. We would just get under the covers and fool around with them studying, talking to us, watching tv, whatever. One of my roommates was 3 feet away watching tv on his bed before when my girl and I were sitting on my bed, she was wearing a spighetti ( i hate spelling) string shirt thing and i pulled it down, exposed her breasts and started sucking her nipples while she talked to him. She would also often sleep over in my bed w/ me. Which made for great fun b/c we slept (eventually fell asleep, mostly from being tired from doing other things once they fell asleep) naked together, I' remember waking up a few times with the sheets thrown off of us, leaving us fully exposed... great fun for us. ;)

3. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

A few times I messed around with my gf with others in the room. But they all got the hint and quickly left.

Needless to say we were both really drunk and were making alot of noise. My friend just handed me a condom and left the room. :yum:

4. Jackyll

Jackyll New Member

Only time I ever did anything like this, my g/f at the time took me a huge family party. We ended up having to sleep in her brother's van with one of her friends in the fold down bed type thing those big vans have... but not all of us were sleeping.

5. prae

prae OT Supporter

as lame as it sounds im not sure i'd want my "first time" to be something crazy like what sdsnakes described haha.

6. Mr.wonderful

Mr.wonderful Guest

yeah me and my girlfriend went out of town with her parents and I was sleeping on the floor and she was on the bed and her parents were on the other bed. anyway she climbed down and rode me for a good while during the night.

I don't think they knew, so it wasn't a big deal.

7. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

Hotel room, two people sleeping in the bed next to ours, it added a fun aspect of "shh, you'll wake them up" as you're about to make them cum...great fun overall.

8. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

got head from my first GF while her whole family was in the room watching TV.

fingered her while her sister was talking to us. she was pulling me off at the same time..

9. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

1) Back in school on a snow trip away I hooked up with my teacher and we both thought that everyone was asleep. For years I denied the rumours and fought the urge to brag only to find out that one of my mates was pretending to sleep the whole time :(

2) Hooking up with a girl and my mates kept deliberately walking in so I eventually just started spooning her while they were talking :p

3) Spooned a girl while her friend was on the other side of me kinda sleeping, she acted kinda pissed when she found out the next day:big grin:

10. TigerInATrance

TigerInATrance New Member

Hanging ten out on space and time... Redefining Di
    I love it!!! I've gotten jerked off to completion standing at a crowded bar. Blowjobs at restaraunts under the table. Blowjobs in front of friends who weren't supposed to know, but asked if we'd take off the cover so they could watch.

And my very favorite...

I was in a play in college where my GF was supposed to sit on my lap for a scene. Her costume was a skirt and she wasn't wearing any panties, when she went to sit down she unzipped me and 2 minutes later I was inside her in front of over 500 people without one ever having a clue!!!!!!!!!!!

11. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

I call :bsflag: on that one.

12. TigerInATrance

TigerInATrance New Member

Hanging ten out on space and time... Redefining Di
    Call whatever you like... It's a true story. :fawk:

13. sdsnakes

sdsnakes New Member

i have a few more stories, when i think of them i'll post em up...

One time my ex and i were in the shower, and her sister opened the bathroom door and was asking me some questions... so my ex starts giving me a BJ and im trying to answer with out making it noticable. Was kinda funny, i dont think she had any idea...

another time my ex and i were in a tent together with her sister, they're somewhat close and her sis likes to hang out with us, anyways, we were camping, her sister fell asleep and we fucked right beside her... was fun but kinda scary since her father was in the tent right next to us :eek3:

14. TireSmokinSRT

TireSmokinSRT Bring in the stunt cock

i call :bsflag: on that one....

and yes, i've fucked in front of her sleeping roomie before

15. sdsnakes

sdsnakes New Member

HAHAHA, omg i can't believe you called BS on that.

16. TireSmokinSRT

TireSmokinSRT Bring in the stunt cock

i just find it hard to believe that you achieved first time anal sex that easily

every girl i've plowed in the backdoor required a ton of caution...

:dunno:

17. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

I've done the exact same thing

your name wouldn't be Todd would it :eek3:

18. sdsnakes

sdsnakes New Member

I had given her a rimjob before, so its not like she wasn't used to it... and i was
    quite small when i was 16.. matured late

19. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

Newp, it's mike :eek3:

20. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

:rofl: :bowdown:

I don't like to call bs on these stories but I gotta agree with tyresmokin, first time anal isn't easy with lube let alone dry with a bunch of people around. What do you think Sam? Rimming and penetrating with your cawk aren't even the same ball game Im afraid, it ain't even the same game.

21. sdsnakes

sdsnakes New Member

Are you SERIOUS? i HONESTLY did it...

Im still intact, so i have forskin, so i would put it up to her anus with the forskin still normal, then would push in to her with my wet cock.

Honestly, im not lieing dude... Why would i lie about this of all things, i would have made something up like, the others joined in

22. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

I"ve read sd's other posts, he doesn't seem to be the type who tries to get the "ohh, look at me, I'm so cool" he seems to go for legit questions and ask normal junk. who the hell cares if people across the internet think you're cool anyways?

23. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

Cool nps, just didn't sound right to me butt I don't really care. If you had of said that you spooned her and slipped it into her wet pussy I would have thought nothing of it.

Anyway, congrats ;)

24. makietach

makietach Guest

wow. details on the first one?

25. Transporter

Transporter A Bathing Ape

Done that shit plenty of times. Done it in a public swimming pool, the jacuzzi, dorm room.