SRS kinda of a weird problem...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by taintedutopia, Mar 18, 2006.

1. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

i broke up with this guy about 5 months ago...he's got a new gf, im hanging out with other guys, one in particular right now that i think might actually go somewhere. i used to be in love with him like i'd do pretty much anything and i did, we had a tough relationship...well now i guess my problem is this, when we were together we used to talk about fantasies, mastrubate together, etc. on the phone or online when we weren't together, like weekends when i wasn't around. and when we broke up we stopped talking for awhile and then we started again about a little over a month ago and we immediatly started back with the same shit. i mean i like doing it with him, and im pretty sure he likes doing it with me its just that we used to have alot more than that...you know i used to love him he used to love me...he used to care...now its just like w/e...i feel like he just talks to me to get off which is prolly true, when we used to do it when we were together atleast he was mine...but now all i think about is his gf who has pretty much replaced anything i could ever give him...and idk sometimes it makes me feel like shit...when im horny he's all i want...but afterwards he's jstu kinda mean almost to me and its like what am i to him you know? i guess im pressed up between whether i still have someting more for him then this or no? and if he does for me? now i know he prolly doesnt and its not like i wanna restart things i just wonder what all this is about...it jsut hurts sometimes i guess...help? :rolleyes:

2. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Wait you started getting off with him again while he had a new gf? Yeah but either way9 it still seems that's all he wants you for. Take it to the next step and you guys would just be labeled "freinds with benefits."(friends who are friends for sex purposes) Sometimes in those relationships, one person will want more than that benefit status, but the other person won't care. Much like you situation. The fact that it is over for 5 months, probably means it's not coming back. And the fact that h e only wants you to get off now, means you can get someone better. So move on.

3. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

What he is doing is considered cheating. You found a good one didn't you?

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

He's not in love with you anymore, and what's left is only lust. In other words this relationship is dead. What once was is lost, it be better if you moved on with your life ,and replaced him with someone who loves you for who you are, and you in a simular way loving him.

Keep on searching.

5. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

yeah idk..i know all taht and beleive me i dont wanna rekindle all that again but its just that he's the only one that can make me feel that way at the moment, and sometimes i dont care and other times i do...i know he doesnt love me and its not like im feeling huge urges to be with him and i dont think i love him like that anymore...just like the kinda love where ull always have feelings for them kinda love...im not sure what to do with this...but its def lust on both ends and im not denying that