Kinda have a small problem...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Labster, May 1, 2008.

1. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

So I have a new gf and we've been having sex for the last month, honestly probably the best sex I've had before. She's never gotten off from sex before but a few nights ago she did and the next morning we tried to have sex again and I had a problem keeping it up, and it happened again the next day. Has anyone heard or had this happen before? I feel awful, but I feel like now that I've gotten her off I need to do it every time.

2. kristaliah

kristaliah New Member

Stop worrying. That's probably part of your problem.

Sex is amazing for girls regardless.

3. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Yes, even if we don't finish, it still feels amazing, and girls don't get the whole "blue balls" feeling, or atleast I don't. If the sex is amazing, I still feel like.. oh wow.. i definatly need to take a breather.. after I am done, regardless if I finish or not. And if it is good, usually the feelings are just as intense as a regular orgasm, and it lasts all during sex.

4. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

stop worryind so much, your problems are rooted in worry. i promise she is enjoying it regardless, and then when you do get her to O it just ices the cake

relax, deep breath, get back to it!

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

6. kiri

kiri New Member

well, it might still be fun if you don't finish but i'd MUCH rather come than not come :hsugh:

if you can't get her off during sex why not just finish her off with your mouth or something :dunno: plus, maybe getting her off that way will help you regain your confidence and get hard again.

7. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

You don't understand how it hits you mentally when it happens. Though it has never happened to me I would freak out if it happened, especially twice :eek3:

You would have to have a dick to understand, but for some reason our dick is tied into our "manliness" and if it doesn't work the way it should it really fucks with our head

8. iwishyouwerebeer

I've not been able to cum two times in a row and I didn't panic. I know to you guys your dick and it cumming means the world but 2 times is nothing to end your life over. More than likely his only problem is stress.

When you see this topic 9863294851087 times you realize the first thing there is to say is "calm down," then I followed it with the other threads to make him realize it's not the end of the world and he's not the only one it has happened to.

9. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Not being able to keep your dick up is a lot different then not cumming though. And I know that this thread has been posted a billion times already. Just pointing out that telling a guy to calm down is easier said then done

10. iwishyouwerebeer

I know, but it still needs to be said because he's probably still stressing about it.

11. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

it happens to people all the time. you're clearly putting way too much pressure on yourself to perform, as others have said. Next time you're getting intimate, if you cant keep it up, why dont you just eat her out for a while or finger her, and remove the pressure from yourself? she probably wont even notice, and while you're doing that you will probably become hard just from seeing her enjoy things so much.

girls dont NEED to come every time, the sex can still be good and fun. Plus, she was never able to finish before, so its not like this is something unusual for her. just go with it. things will be fine

12. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

exactly

and save yourself some trouble in the future. if this was the first and only time she has ever cum from sex, she may not be able to do it every single time. you will kill yourself trying and it will take all the fun out of the act. just go with it, do what you normally do. sometimes it will make her cum, sometimes it wont. i'm sure she will be fine either way, especially since there are other great methods of getting her to cum.

13. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

thats a foolish comparison and i think you know it.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

I know, how foolish of me to think a woman not cumming after multiple sessions is nowhere near the same :hsugh:

15. trojen28

trojen28 New Member

:eek3: Ive never heard that before!

But :bigthumb: for bomb sex! My new guy and I = :hsd: too
    Just relax maybe? Or like she said, work on the girl for awhile !

16. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

just do your thing man, thats all you can do. Where there is room for improvement, she will help you out. Women are really good at that. (in my experiences) She may not say demand you do something a certain way, but you'll just know if your doing it right and when you arent.

17. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

you were too worried about getting her off again

relax and enjoy it

18. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

19. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

What he said, I was in this exact situation 3-4 years ago...new chick, she'd never gotten off before, with a man or by herself. We actively worked at it, and when it finally happened I worried so much the next couple weeks making sure that it happened again I forgot to make sure I was having a good time and had my own mind in the right place.

She went on to routinely orgasm and is now still the most orgasmic women I've ever slept with, so like everyone else has said...relax and just go with it, now that shes gotten over the hump she knows the feeling and she'll get there again.