Kinda big problem that keeps nagging at me.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by skitcy, May 26, 2005.

1. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Alright so let me explain sorta what happened...

I was going to ask this girl out, she had a pretty good friend and I made sure they were never dating ( asked tons of people ) well somehow he found out I was going to be asking her out, and decided to ask her out right before me right in front of my face.

That night we sorta talked back and forth all 3 of us, ended up she was going to have to choose.

Next day I decided to say forget it not going to put her through the decision making told her to go with this other guy.

----------------

Soo I respect the fact that I told her to go with this guy, but I still really like her and she still really likes me ( I tried just ignoring her all this week, she keeps doing little things that sorta tip me off... )

This guy she is with now is younger, more immature and I guess in my views they are just friends but he felt he wouldn't be if he didn't beat me to asking her out.

I guess my question is how do I get about getting her to switch sides if that isn't to devilish? I'm over her to a point but still really wish sometimes I wouldn't have played the nice guy that night.

2. aznh2oman

aznh2oman OT Supporter

if that guy is what you say he is then it will be easy for her to see that she is in the wrong relationship. dont do anything to force her to get out of the relationship. im sure she will come to her senses by herself. just be a very good friend right now.. she will be able to tell which is better for her.

3. Two toys

Two toys New Member

or you could just man the fuck up
    and tell her how you feel and that you want her for yourself.. tell her exactly what you told us

dont be a fucking pussy.

4. naughtie

naughtie New Member

You sound like a girl, trying to be all manipulative and moody. There are a lot of girls who say the opposite of what they want, hoping the guy will read their mind, and know that they are lying. Why didn't you just be a man about it, and tell her what you really wanted in the first place?

5. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

Agree

IMO the smart thing to do now would be just let her be.
    Forget out it. Go chase some other girl.
    Else your heading into a love triangle.

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:nono: Sounds like all 3 of you are extremely immature :ugh:

7. weapon x 9 0

weapon x 9 0 New Member

:doh:

Be a man, do the right thing = MAN UP

8. aeroflyre

aeroflyre Guest

Tell her you were wrong. You were trying to make it easier for her b/c you didn't want to see her in torment. You completely regret it and want to be with her, and she should give you the chance to prove you two are the better couple.

That should also squash the friendship with the other dude b/c they already went beyond the friendship line. If she turns him down for you, then you won't have to worry about him anymore.

You sincere = teh win.