kind of a confusing situation

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by urban ape, Nov 25, 2005.

1. urban ape

urban ape take that take that take that

ill give you some setting information first: me and this girl have a spanish class together. we see each other every monday and wednesday. not too long ago, we started talking after class, and eventually that developed into studying together, and so on..

a couple weeks pass. after class one day, i get up the courage to give her my number. the next day is a thursday and after i get home from school, i get a call. it was her, she really wanted to hang out so i was like lets go see a movie. we go to the movies, hit it off real well. call each other left and right. everything is going smooth at this point.

during the following 2 weeks, we hang out pretty much every other day. dates here and there, took her to the black eyed peas/gwen stefani concert (she wanted to go), and just various sweet things. i dont think i could've played the situation any more perfect. during this time, we are holding hands, kissing, she introduced me to her whole fam, it felt like the start of something so perfect.

on the sunday following these 2 weeks, she calls me over so we can do our spanish homework like we have been doing. well when iget there shes like are you hungry? so i say yes and we go eat. well when we pull up to sonic, i reach for her hand, but i dont feel like she wants to. i try to kiss her, i get nothing. so im like, i get the feeling you have something to tell me. at that point my worst suspicions were confirmed, she dumps me. the reason she gives me is "i am not ready for a serious relationship right now."

Now, i have given her the benefit of the doubt because i don't think she would lie to me after how good things have been. My question though is, what do you think could have prompted this? She tells me i played everything perfectly, she is attracted to me, interested, everything. Just doesnt want a relationship. To me, its like why did you act like my gf or act exclusive with me for 2 weeks then?

i may be overanalyzing this, but i just feel strongly like this girl and i have a lot of potential as a couple and i just dont want to give up on it that easy. :hs:

im hoping the girls in here might have an idea of what this means or have a similar situation.

thanks

2. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Could be legit. She may not want to get distracted from school. Or she already knows that she may be attending or trasfering to college out of state.

On the other hand, she may just have gotten back with her ex or some other dude thats waxing that ass.

My best advice is to just talk to her, and if she persistent in not wanting a relationship. Dont torture ur slef anf take it at face value.

3. urban ape

i think you're correct here, but i cannot prove anything. i just know she told me she still talks to her ex-bf occasionally, but they have been broken up for a year or more now.

i will probably continue to talk to her just in class and act like it doesn't bother me too much.

thanks

4. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

You were too available, you were not a challenge, you made it obvious that you liked her, you did everything she wanted (concerts, etc), basicly you communicated that you are a pushover, and that is not an attractive quality. I could go on.

If you want to be more successful, read this: http://www.sosuave.com/bible/bible.htm

5. urban ape

right, i know how to handle these situations normally. the thing is, i let my guard down because i thought she made it clear she wanted to be with me. I am usually not the one to get played like that, but she told me over and over "you have nothing to worry about," so i just went with it....

6. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Forget what the woman says. Women communicate with their actions, and you got owned. She was testing you. You failed. Better find another girl and do better.

7. urban ape

i realize that, but all her actions indicated positive things. her ditching me came absolutely out of nowhere. so thats why this is confusing :hs: