SRS Kill me

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Deadhead9150, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadhead9150

Deadhead9150 Banned

2. Boy Bravado

Boy Bravado fuck this

3. tenxia

tenxia OT Supporter

Your life may suck but there are many many ppl who have it much much worse. And they can't do much about it.

It helps make me realize how my problems in life are so much smaller compared to others...helps me feel more positive about my situations.

4. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

What can we do for you (besides kill you)? How can we help? What are you feeling, or thinking?

5. Deadhead9150

Deadhead9150 Banned

I have no motivation to do anything at all. Normally, that would be a big problem but not a massive one but I work for myself so it is a massive one. There are so many things I should have done or completed but I always stopped and never finished any of them because I have no motivation 95% of the time. For two days last week I was feeling really sort of good and felt motivated to do things and I did some things and now, back to feeling like shit with no motivation. I didn't even feel like playing computer games so I've slept for 16 hours this past day. I've completely wasted my entire life because I've never been motivated to do anything. I was looking back on my years in highschool and it seems so obvious that I was depressed and had serious problems just by what I did and didn't do and yet teachers didn't ever say anything. I've completely squandered the past five years and even though I want to not do it again, I have zero motivation to do anything. I try making lists of things to do, I even try giving myself rewards after I complete X number of things on my list, I even put dumb easy things on my list so that it would, theoretically, build my confidence like "drink two cups of tea" or stupid shit like that, and I never complete them. I'm so disgusted with the way I am I want to puke.

6. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

Not sure what you can do to spark your motivation. I mean we all leave things in mid here and there, but that's not the case for everything. I think (and it's up to you to take my advice, i'm not an expert or anything close to it) you should change a lot of things in your life that you are currently doing, which allow you to go on without any motivation. Sometimes a kick in the nuts can get you started.

Personally I would recommend something like going to African and feeding hungry kids. Or doing something else that makes you feel like you are a positive member of the society, instead of a useless piece of bio matter who only pleases himself. (No offense intended). Sometimes people don't find themselves worthy enough to be motivated about, but when something bigger is at hand, it completely changes them.

7. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

I'm with you bro, I'm about ready to eat a bullet myself.

Life sucks.

8. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

There are people without limbs, without homes, with abnormalities, who still go on to live. A prime example. And suicidal thoughts are common, up to now I literally have everything I wanted but I still find things to complain about. As long as you don't act on it you are good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlRNNb9IGI4 I find things like these very inspirational. But then again, the music itself gets me crazy in an artistic way, even before the two actors stepped in to dance.

9. Deadhead9150

Deadhead9150 Banned

Let me tell you how envious I am because I haven't had anything I've wanted for a very long time.:(

10. Deadhead9150

Deadhead9150 Banned

I'm sorry guys. I really have appreciated all the help that you've given me, especially you MB. Best of luck to all of you, you deserve it.:wavey: I'll be rootin for you.

11. manxk mother fucker

manxk mother fucker New Member

dont be retarded

if this is for real, call someone for help.

12. Havsie

Havsie When I die, bury me inside the Pepsi 1893 store OT Supporter

What is your opinion on the Cadillac Catera?

13. Formula-95

Formula-95 2:32 PM 5-13-09 Never Forget, Hamburglar OT Supporter

what's your home address?

14. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

You have subscription to OT? you know I posted without an AV for a whole year, living in an attic, paying 150 dollars a month. It used to be so hot during summers that I would wake up in a pool of sweat, with a shitty fan right next to my face. But I found life so much more enjoyable than I do now with a room that has automatic cooling and heating. I used to do grocery on a bicycle, imagine pedaling like a crazy asshole uphill for 30 minutes in the mountains, it's not fun. Once in a while I would run out of food but not be able to eat anything tilll the next day. I used to go weeks without talking to people, maybe even months. Sometimes chasing materialistic things is the best thing you can have, because it keeps you from thinking about all those other O so important parts of your life, which are missing. You might have all that trivial stuff which makes my life incomplete, yet you probably do not even realize it.
    Killing yourself is the worst thing ever. Because then you just die and poof. Not to mention how disappointed your friends and family would be. I would be pissed as hell if a cousin of mine killed himself, life can never get that bad. Your mom went through alot to raise you and feed you, you can't just waste all that money like that, be something out of it.

15. atrax27

atrax27 New Member

All you seem to need is a good hobby or something :dunno:

havent read the thread, but what are some of the things you enjoy doing?

16. atrax27

atrax27 New Member

I don't know if you're religious or not, but just so you know - if you commit suicide, you go straight to hell. That's it, do not pass go, do not collect $200, no second chances, no chance for redemption.

Just know that.

It was enough to keep me from doing anything stupid years ago - and that's the truth

17. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

You're not going anywhere chief. I received a lot of messages from people extremely concerned about you. We in Asylum don't abandon others when they need help.

I'm locking this thread. People who sincerely want to help DH are encouraged to PM him. We want him to be safe. I am recommending that he call for help -- whether that be his physician or 911.

:lockd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.