kick my ass!!!

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by ucsblaw, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ucsblaw

ucsblaw OT Supporter

so i've posted here before. I hate myself. I need to get my ass in gear and I need you all to thrash on me.

I'm 6ft 200lbs. I used to weight 270lbs when i was 20. I lost the weight in a matter of 2 years but I never lifted. I just ran and restricted my calories. Not the healthiest approach... I didn't know better at the time. I'm 25 now. I had many ups and downs with the gym. The closest I ever got to getting "in shape" was last year. I found OT. I bought my supps, got my schedule set, said f***k the world and hit up the gym. I bought Arnold's Book and followed the 2 phase approach. My diet was decent but nothing spectacular. I attend graduate school and it sucks ass. It's an excuse but it's true. It's difficult to eat healthy...just mentally draining to have to think about eating freakin chicken all day. Anyway, I digress.

I stopped lifting last year during finals. I had actually started to develop my chest, back and arms. My gut was starting to thin out (if you read my older posts I was complaining about loose skin after losing weight). Biggest problem then was that I didnt do much cardio. Biggest problem now is that I dont do anything. I lost all motivation. Kick my ass people!!!!!!!!!

How do I find the motivation. I want it. I know, what you're going to say. If you really want it then you'd have it. True...but i really need to try and psych myself out mentally. What can I do on the days that I dont want to go to the gym? Or on the days that I want to eat like a pig?

peace

2. jokka

jokka OT Supporter

it'sallyoubroit'sallyoubroit'sallyoubroit'sallyoubroit'sallyoubroit'sallyoubroit'sallyoubroit'sallyoubroit'sallyoubroit'sallyoubroit'sallyoubroit'sallyoubroit'sallyoubro

3. crucialkc

crucialkc the earth is flat

okay... so you have Arnold's book..... READ it.

if you can't find any motivation or inspiration in there... you're SOL

4. jonno

jonno New Member

quit now

5. ralyks

ralyks New Member

What he said

6. fixthe fernback

fixthe fernback New Member

you're a fatass little girl with no muscles!! you should just kill yourself.

7. HoodRich

HoodRich Professional Street Nigga OT Supporter

Go anyway.

Choose not to.

/rocketscience

8. TZ

TZ Banned

if you can't motivate yourself then you're just gonna be another one of those weakling fags

9. TurboDSMer

TurboDSMer OT Supporter

In the end there isn't anybody that can motivate you except yourself :hs:

10. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

well I kind of did the same thing... On one hand I love working out... last year I worked really hard for 4 months and made some great strength improvements... then I stopped because I lost my gym membership... iddn't really care and I just did calisthenics and some dumbell stuff at home and stuck to Muay Thai bag training... but I kept the bulkers diet and turned into a fatty.

Then I posted my pics here, and I think I'll finally man up and admit that I was super embarassed by all the shit talking and realized that I really did look like shit and that I was a weak bastard... My goals changed in light of this, so I've gotten back in the gym and haven't missed a workout for 5 months and going strong. I don't think I'll ever look back.

I look a little better and I'm a little stronger... but as far as physical ability goes, I'm 10x what I was when I started. I'm more explosive, have better range of motion in all my joints, better lifting form (last year I was 1/4 squatting and now I'm full squatting pretty well), and I've gained a lot of knowledge by reading shitloads of articles on tnation and from other sources.

11. ucsblaw

ucsblaw OT Supporter

thanks guys...im going to go strong for the next 4 weeks and post some pics. Then continue going strong. I just need to keep reminding myself how important this really is to me.

12. horus

horus H.R. Paper Stacks OT Supporter

In the immortal words of Arnold...Stop whining! You lack discipline! It's time to turn this mush into muscles!

13. ~stangzorized~

~stangzorized~ New Member

You honestly don't deserve a reply but,

YOU'RE A FUCKING PUSSY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.