Keyboard & mouse reccomendations?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Kerpal, Apr 3, 2004.

1. Kerpal

Kerpal handlobraes

I need a mouse and keyboard for the second system I'm building, and wondered if you guys had any favorites. I like my Microsoft stuff, so I'm looking at that, but I've some heard good things about Logitech too. I use the computer a lot (especially to write papers), so quality stuff with good ergonomics is absolutely crucial... I don't want to spend more than $60 max for both.

I'd like to go wireless on the mouse if there are good ones out there that I can afford... are wireless mice still considered no good for gaming though? How's the MS Wireless Intellimouse Explorer? I like the shape and it's cheap...

Thanks in advance for any advice... :big grin:

2. Penguin Man

Penguin Man Protect Your Digital Liberties

Logitech is the best stuff available. The top-end wireless stuff is helluva expensive, but the wired stuff is cheap and still very good quality. I have an old Logitech MouseMan with 3 buttons and it's a great mouse, never had any problems with it. Couple guys at work have even older ones and they're also great. I've heard good things about the Intellimouse Explorer too, but don't have any experience with them.

3. Kerpal

Kerpal handlobraes

Got my Logitech keyboard in the mail, the keys are so quiet that its gonna take some getting used to... should prove to be pretty good keyboard for $12., :big grin: