Kevin Levrone-"i won’t be posting my diets and workouts in detail"

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Thoth, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thoth

Thoth OT Supporter

firstly, ill say that im going to enjoy watching this guys transformation over the next 3 months. but trawling through his site, i found this Q&A:

i believe the guy when he says hes going to be going without supplementation but how hard would it be for him to give a daily diet rundown, especially when most of F&N have no trouble filling out their own logs, with alot less people watching their every moves. there is probably thousands of people following this transformation, i think diet information is probably the most important aspect and i would love to see how it compares to purs diet/others here

2. knucks

knucks Active Member

What is the point of this thread?

3. Thoth

Thoth OT Supporter

Q: do you agree or disagree that diet information should be posted by kevin regarding his transformation.

pretty obvious i thought. im not hating, im going to enjoy following this but i just wanted to know how hes going to be eating for the next 3. im sure after not lifting for 3-4 years it will be hard going straight back into structured diet

4. knucks

knucks Active Member

1. I don't care about his diet because he's a freak and whatever he does won't apply to anyone else.
    2. I don't care enough to sackride his blog.
    3. It's his blog and he doesn't answer to you or anybody else.

Posting diet info isn't hard but it's annoying and quite frankly if I was him I wouldn't bother either.

5. Thoth

Thoth OT Supporter

1. whether or not he has good genetics is not relevent. people with average/normal genetics can still benefit from such information. just because a gym rat wont gain 5lb a week on the same diet and program doesnt mean that information is useless to them, or they wont make any gains. also, its just plain interesting to follow, with all the facts.

2. im casually reading his blog like im casually browsing OT. im not posting on it. lots of other people here are following this

3. this is technically true, but to make a claim to gaining 5lb of mass a week does require atleast some accountability of where this mass is coming from, not just "3000 calories a day"

6. Sgt. Friday

Sgt. Friday Guest

I agree its pretty obvious.

If he's takign the time to post video's and comments about pieces of his workout, it shouldn't be an issue for him to post his diet.

7. knucks

knucks Active Member

1. Bullshit.
    Timber eats donuts and cat food, and looks better than 99.9% ever will. What the fuck is the point of knowing his diet?

8. CPop

CPop New Member

It's his blog, he'll do whatever the fuck he wants to do. If you're reading it, be glad he's posting it at all. The attitude that "he should" do anything is laughable. He does what he wants for a reason.

9. Thomas Crenshaw

Thomas Crenshaw New Member

lol. +1

10. RICK RO$$

RICK RO$$ Active Member

Looks like he's posting workout details to me

11. Thoth

Thoth OT Supporter

yes, he is. just not the diet. i just quoted his exact statement, but im only commenting on his lack of diet info

12. Sgt. Friday

Sgt. Friday Guest

and some people will never play golf as well as Tiger can, but they want to know his routine and how he swings...

why do you care that people want him to post his diet, some just want to know.

13. Thoth

Thoth OT Supporter

:werd:

99% of the people reading his blog arent professional bodybuilders but how many do you think would give his diet/workout a go if they knew that information. obviously no one with any intelligence would think they would look like him at the end of it

14. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

He said in one of his vids that his diet for that day was:

Breakfast: 8 egg whites, 1 cup oatmeal
    Meal 2: 2 chicken breasts, veggies, 2 bowls of rice
    Meal 3: same as meal 2
    Meal 4: same as meal 2

15. knucks

knucks Active Member

You'd be surprised.

16. Mitchj

Mitchj OT Supporter

timber ate donuts once and filmed it, he knows his macro's

17. knucks

knucks Active Member

What's your point?

18. Mitchj

Mitchj OT Supporter

im just sick of people going TIMBER EATS DONUTS ALL THE TIME LOOK AT HIM

he has a very good diet, i dont think we should be telling people that they can eat donuts and look like timber

whats your point?

19. knucks

knucks Active Member

You've completely missed the point. Go bench your bodyweight faggot. I'm out.

20. Mitchj

Mitchj OT Supporter

oh you sure showed me :rofl:

21. Thoth

Thoth OT Supporter

i dont think youve expressed a point yet. so far its been "i dont care enough", "bullshit" and "what the fuck is the point of knowing his diet"

the point of knowing his diet is that if kevin is going to consume 3000 calories a day, i personally would like to know what it consists of. im sure many other people are interested. im sure "hey guys i got in 3000 calories today which consisted of x protein x fat x carbs, heres what i ate and when" would get more interest than "hey im doubling my intake from 1500-3000 calories, but im not going into depth about it". especially when your claiming to do it without any supplements

22. Helios

Helios New Member

:werd:

23. knucks

knucks Active Member

Why are you so interested in his diet?

24. JeremyD

JeremyD New Member

And why do you care? He could eat jelly beans all day and grow. Thats his fucking point. Knowing his diet won't help YOU. It works for him, and only him. Honestly, you'd be better off finding someone who has a similar body type as you and finding out what works for them, not some genetic freak who grows off mowing lawns.

25. Thoth

Thoth OT Supporter

how the fuck can anyone use this excuse, here of all places. everytime a noob comes along, everyone points them straight to purs diet in the nutrition sticky. now, its a good basic diet, all respect to pur, and i try to eat similar to that myself. but, not everyone here has the same bodytype as pur, or as good genetics. so why is there two sets of rules in play here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.