MMA KEN SHAMROCK ON ROCK 105.3 TODAY

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by A-NON-A, Sep 22, 2007.

1. A-NON-A

A-NON-A New Member

Im sure the podcast will be up soon. I dont care for the guy but it was interesting.

Best part was when they asked Liddell vs Jardine he responded " Give me a break....Chuck as long as he is awake !" :rofl:

2. Degenerate

Degenerate Optimus Riem! OT Supporter

What's he been up to lately?

Any chance of him making a WWE return? He needs some wins under his belt.

3. A-NON-A

A-NON-A New Member

He is running his own show and supposedly getting ready to fight again against SOME BIG NAME ???

He said he is still in contract negotiations so he couldnt say who. He has also been training his son. They also did a little feature on him on INSIDE MMA the other day.

I personally dont care to see him fight but the interview was actually interesting.

4. Rob H

Rob H New Member

if that's the case he will probably fight in Strikeforce. I can't see any other organizations who would want him. Strikeforce seems to be big on signing and marketing all the nor-cal fighters up there.

5. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

yeah strikeforce is great there one of the only smaller mma leagues that really pose a threat to the ufc.

6. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

i istened on my way to Home Depot and chille din the parkign lot while it was raining and listened more. He is still a gigantic fuckstick. He hypes his fued with Royce liek ti was the greatest thing to ever happen, and how him and kept ranking himself with royce when it comes to submissions.
    then every win he has had he either beat hte hell out of the guy or broke his _____, and all his losses he just shrugged off.

I hope the big name he said he is going to be fighting is AIDS.