kegel exercises

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Fate13, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Fate13

Fate13 New Member

What are/is kegel exercises anyways... see them refered to every so offten, so i was wondering.

2. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Wikipedia.

Kegel exercises are what you need to do if you want to keep tight down there. I do them religiously. The more you do it, the better you become. After a while you can feel and control muscles you didn't even know you had!

And once you've become really good you can do stuff with your vagina that just makes men go crazy. I've been described as "virgin-tight," "a vacuum cleaner," "hands and tongues at the same time," "magic cunt lady" :)rofl:), etc.

3. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

you flex your pussy. easy really. its nothing special. it makes you tight but its not hard to do. i mean really.

4. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

kegel exercises are exercises that strengthen the pelvic floor and vaginal muscles.

when you do them you want to do it as if you are holding your urine in, but want to them them in stages of 3...a light hold, a tighter hold, and then tighter.

they can help with bladder control, birthing process, and sex

5. -argonaut-

-argonaut- New Member

Hmm, for some reason I'm finding myself somewhat aroused.... ;)

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

these are for men as well

my staying power and erection quality has improved as a result of kegel exercises

7. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

current girl has VERY good control down there... SHe routinely forces my cock out of her just by orgasming. It is also fun when she 'milks' it.

8. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

This is absolutely true.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

lol, I did mine last night...while we were having sex. awesome.

10. Lucifer

Lucifer New Member

Same, I've been "popped" out a few times. :naughty:

11. nbcjr

nbcjr New Member

in for links to kegel exercises for men

12. Hunt

Hunt Active Member

Some advice for the men; at the beginning I felt like I had a complete lack of control of these muscles, but after just a couple days you become much more familiar with the feeling and it becomes easier, so don't give up if it feels very odd/peculiar.

13. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

This thread has motivated me to do some :o

14. 123yenxtc

123yenxtc New Member

Kegels for women can make her orgams much more intense. For a man, I imagine it feels like a gentle grip around his cock, either a long squeeze or a pulsing. I find that guys like it when they have just cum, haven't pulled out yet, and can feel pussy walls tighten around him as he slides out. I've known guys who could get hard again by having pulsing Kegels done to him.

The best way for a beginner is to practice while you pee. Pee, then use your muscles to stop mid stream, then repeat.

15. WickedDevil

WickedDevil New Member

oh yes. they are definitely worth the practice...makes sex even yummier. :rofl:

16. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Kegel's are very easy for guys to start and make part of your every day

At the begining your penis will basically be a piece of trash and you wont beable to do much. Here are my "suggestions" for getting that raging rock hard pulsating cock effect in the end along with more control and eventually multiple orgasms.

Start by every day doing the "chopper" effect while pissing. Basically release a little bit, then stop, release a little bit, then stop. If you do this every time you're urinating for a week or so you should be able to notice when you masturbate or other means of getting off ( sex, bj, hj whatever ) you'll be a bit harder and ejaculation should shoot a bit "harder".

If you ever get a random hard-on during the day etc.. also pulsate the muscles. The same way you hold piss back is the same way you make your dick "harder". If you don't exercise that most of the time you can't make it harder for more than a second or two. When flexing the PC muscle for the exercise your anus should flex shut as well ( and you should feel this ). Do this a bit whenever you get a hard on. Also this will help you get hard faster as it brings more blood flow into the penis.

Basically just keep ramping up the previous. Whenever I'm hard I simply do 5 sets of 10 flexes and chopper pissing once a day. When Masturbating I also do flexes throughout the entire process.

Cheers :)

17. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Seconded, all of that.