keeping a girl for more than two weeks?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnDoe, Jul 29, 2005.

1. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

I have this problem of getting attached to a girl i like. Its like i get overly attached and eventually the relationship fucks up. What are things that will help me keep a girl? HELP before its too late. Im also a very kissy person, maybe I kiss too much, i dunno. gimme your opinion.

2. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

You know, I don't even think I have figured out an art to this. If it is meant to be it will be, you should just let things happen the way they do until one day you find someone who likes to be kissed all the time/ etc. And in time you will begin to get less and less attached to every person you date, and you will only get attached to the really special ones :)

3. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

age? you sound young. just take it easy and slow down.

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

5. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

im in college. Its just a problem Ive always had. It sucks ass. Then it seems like the girls that I dont like as much get attached to me. So its like backwards.

6. Bleed

Bleed New Member

Uh. Lets put it this way. If a girl comes on too clingy from the start, it's a warning sign of insecurity and a whole boatload of emotional drama down the line. It works both ways so you are probably scaring them off before you even have a chance.

7. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

You are probably very clingy, just back off a little bit and make her come to you.

8. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

I think buttload sounds better. BLEED, I think I need to meet you. You seem like a buddy to me ;)

9. Bleed

Bleed New Member

Your OD-->RD attempts are futile. :o

10. ProneToEpisodes

ProneToEpisodes New Member

OD? RD?

11. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

the spiral has already begun. I dunno, I just suck at this shit. Ive tried my hardest to be laid back about it too. Im just gonna give up for awhile, cuz its really getting me depressed. This is the second time within this month and its really gettin to me.

12. Acting like you dont want sex/relationships, will get you sex/relationships.

Its a zen buddha type thing, watch Tao Of Steve.

13. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

stop trying to change. stop trying at all. dont worry about not having someone. stop getting depressed over relationship BS.

The right one will come, until then have fun and BE YOURSELF.

Im an extremely clingly person. Most girls would hate me. I found one that doesnt, she loves the fact that I spend every moment I can with her.

Instead of fitting yourself to someone else, find someone that will fit themselves to you. You will be ALOT happier in the end.

14. Hay Zeus

Hay Zeus New Member

I have the same problem :sad2:
    There's this one girl that I've been interested in for a couple years, and she's been pretty interested in me, but whenever we try to be more than just friends, it doesnt last very long before she breaks it off. I think I'm just too clingy, and am not enough of a challenge for her