GUN Keep driving or shoot?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Nov 22, 2007.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

http://www.nbc4i.com/midwest/cmh/news.apx.-content-articles-CMH-2007-11-21-0001.html

Lion Chases Cars Along U.S. 23

Wednesday, Nov 21, 2007

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Central Ohioans watched in awe as a lion chased down cars on a major Ohio highway, NBC 4's Ana Jackson reported.

Lambert is not your typical house cat. At 550 pounds, the lion towers over his owner. Motorists on U.S. Route 23 received a shock Monday, watching Lambert chasing cars down the highway.

“He just ran after them like a dog chasing cars, he'd run 10 to 15 feet and come back,” a driver said.

Lambert’s owner, Terry Brumfield said his pet broke out through the top of his pen.

“It stands and like attacks someone's car. It’s trying to attack the cars? It like came at my car. It’s going back across the street now,” a driver said.

The Ohio State Highway Patrol and sheriff responded but Brumfield coaxed the cat back into his cage.

Brumfield raises lions as an escape from depression. He owns two lions, Lambert and Lacey. Although he loves his pets, Brumfield said he was prepared to shoot Lambert yesterday if necessary.

The Ohio Department of Natural Resources regulates wildlife native to Ohio, but not exotic animals. So anyone can own them. Brumfield said raising a lion takes a lot of work he does not recommend them as pets.

Stay with NBC 4 and refresh nbc4i.com for additional information.

2. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

No video of said event, couple 911 audios in the video. If I was in the exploder I'd pull over to get video, if I was on the bike that could be a little hair raising :eek3: :noes:

3. minus

minus Damn you, Damn the Broccoli, and Damn the Wright B

I wonder what lion tastes like. I has 20 rounds of .45 dpx. I probably would have shot it if it came after me.