Hi, I recently bought enough parts to build a new computer. Should I keep my old setup and wait for AMD M2 or should I upgrade now? Both computers are in hand but I was thinking of selling one of them so I could play poker over winter break. CURRENT RIG: amd 64 3200+ 754 socket OC'ed to 2.4Ghz 1GB corsair asus k8v deluxe mobo BFG 6800OC 200gb ata drive 8x dvd burner super lanboy case total cost about 1 year ago was $600 BUILT RIG: amd 64 x2 3800+ manchester 2GB gskill zx asus a8n sli xfx 7800GT oc 200gb ata drive 16x dvd burner coolermaster centurion 5 case total cost was around $1k If i keep the new one, how much could i sell the old one for? I'm probably going to OC the new one to 2.6ghz if i keep it. If i keep the old one, how much could i sell the new one for? Thanks in advance.