Katamari Forever! v.myballsarebigger

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by eXtraVert3d, Sep 21, 2009.

1. eXtraVert3d

eXtraVert3d Pop this, bitch!

Anyone else stoked for this? Comes out tomorrow. I'm anticipating a great response from the Gamecrazy clerk when I stroll in at open tomorrow morning and get this over ODST. Same thing happened at LBP midnight launch, it happened to coincide with Fallout3. When I got to the front counter and asked for LBP, all I got was a :ugh:. Guess I was the first person to ask. :dunno: Ended up leaving with both, but it was funny nontheless.

2. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

I dunno...I Love Katamari :)mamoru:) but I'm trying to finally beat FF12, and Uncharted 2 comes out soon.... the holiday rush is brutal because there are too many games :o I may wait for the price to drop a bit more and then pick it up, or impulsively buy it sometime this week. I'll wait for reviews & more of a general consensus regarding if it's worth $55 (price of it here in Canadia)

3. Tzuma

Tzuma New Member

Demo was almost identical to the original...but cell shaded. I couldnt tell if the cell shading was a good thing (to match with the rest of the Japanacrazines) or made it a worse overall experience. First level in the demo was the same as in the original too.

However, some of the reverse-katamari ideas might prove for some entertainment, if not a way to piss me off, but ill probably wait on this one and pick it up when it goes cheap. If I need my katamari fix, I can play the original.

4. eXtraVert3d

Yeah if I had more of the other games I would probably be a bit more cautious but I've only ever played the original. The thought of a high def katamari just makes me grin. Oh and reimagined music tracks from the series? Yes please!

5. Fareo

Fareo New Member

i hope gamefly sends me this, just sent 2 games back :x:

6. eXtraVert3d

So my local Gamecrazy didn't have any idea what this game was, let alone have it in stock... :squint:

Looks like I'll be making a trip across town after work. Fucking lame.

7. ErwinRommel

ErwinRommel New Member

gamestop had it, picked it up today; though he didn't really seem to realize they had it. Probably the same exact game as all the rest katamari, with better graphics. But that's a-ok with me, the game is so much damn fun and is retardedly awesome

8. Barkode

Barkode Active Member

I downloaded the demo and realized I'm not nearly as into the game as I was :hs: