k624ash training log

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by k624ash, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k624ash

k624ash New Member

First ill post some pics of where i came from and where im at

This one is from 2005, holy crap i was skinny. Probably about 150 lbs here
    [​IMG]

This is 2006, a small improvement
    [​IMG]

2007, looking like an average dude. Im the one on the left
    [​IMG]

this would be june of last year
    [​IMG]

Pretty poor posture in those pictures too, that has improved

heres some i just snapped now

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

not bad for one year?
    These pics im 6'3" maybe 4" and 180lbs

Ill start posting my workout routines on monday, i wanted to workout today but i hurt all over, so im taking it easy

My diet is clean and regular, but i havent really counted the calories closely or anything. Maybe ill do that on monday as well, best i can anyway

2. Bacchus

Bacchus Skinny Guy

great gains! i'd be happy to make that kind of improvement in a year

3. k624ash

k624ash New Member

Thanks, i contribute it almost entirely to diet and nutrition, i havent really changed my workouts much over the past 2 years, but have really made the most progress in the last year, after the diet adjustments. At first my only goal was to put on weight.

I started counting my calories today, im already up to 540 and its only 8!

4. k624ash

k624ash New Member

I picked the wrong time to start a log, i hurt my shoulder last monday benching, and i dont want to stress it too much. So not a typical week while and try and rest it, light lifting and more running

I counted my calories for a typical day
    2030 calories
    192 grams of protein
    222 grams of carbs
    54 grams of fat

However i didnt add dinner into this calculation, im not sure how to estimate that accurately, and its the one meal of my day that really varies. (im young and live at home, mom cooks)
    I usually eat well at home, vegtatbles, whole grains, yams, salad, some kinda meat or fish, usually a small glass of wine. Sometimes it is digiorno pizza or steakums or hotdogs though.
    I would guess about 600-700 calories for dinner.

I was thinking i could afford to up that calorie intake a bit, and the best area to do that would be with fats? maybe add a handful of almonds everyday. I think im set with protein, i weigh 180lbs and im getting over 180 grams.

5. evolude

evolude OT Supporter

mmm steakums... when was the last time I had those...

might be a time for late night drive to philly for some gino's cheesesteak soon

mmm

6. k624ash

k624ash New Member

theres a place on south street called 10 stone that makes filet mignon cheese steaks, they are fantastic.

Ive been chopping up steakums recently and putting them in my omelets, i love omelets. On saturdays and sundays me and my brother will spend will spend like 45 minutes making omelets

7. k624ash

k624ash New Member

I ran yesterday, only went 2 miles, my legs felt heavy and tired. Ill go for another run today, shoot for 3 miles

on a side note, ive been developing vascularity in my legs for the first time ever, after my run i saw some veins really sticking out on my calves

Last edited: Jun 9, 2009
  8. k624ash

k624ash New Member

ran again, since im not lifting in order to rest my shoulder. Only went about 1.5 miles this time, legs feel heavy and tired. I play ultimate frisbee once a week, i think that overexerts my legs, takes pretty much a full week to recover haha. Shows how good of shape im in.

somehow running even aggravates my shoulder.

Ive kinda switched over to cutting, since i dont want to lift till my shoulder feels better. cutting seems pointless, since im already pretty lean, but at least when i start bulking again ill have a very lean base.

9. k624ash

k624ash New Member

havent been lifting or running or anything. Still eating clean all day, but had beers pretty much every night this week.

I need my shoulder to stop hurting so i can stop being a lazy slob, it only hurts if i move it certain ways. Ive done some pushups and pullups, and it feels a little stiff, and like i would probably get some real pains if i tried to do to much :wtc:

im just sticking to light rotator cuff exercises with a womanly rubber band at this point

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.