COMIC Just watched RahXephon :eek4:

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Gundam, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Gundam

Gundam Tell Drama he's on my to do list, right after inse

I'm still not exactly sure what happened but I like it! :bigthumb: I dunno if I'm just slow or what, but RahXephon was quite the mindfuck. Not nearly as much as NGE (but NGE had plenty of fan sites that explained wtf happened :o ) I'd ask you guys questions, but I simply do not know where to start. Are there any websites that breaks down the series or provides some sort of in-depth analysis of it?

2. Gundam

3. RDB

RDB Blinded By Subpar Modulators

its been my favortite series since wathcing it :o

4. Gundam

Yeah I really like it. Alot of people say its like NGE but I tend to disagree. Although the freaken battle music sounds like it was done by the same guy :rofl:

5. TerryMathews

TerryMathews Guest

I have to bring this up every time RahXephon is mentioned, but it just impressed me so much...

This is the only anime of its kind I've seen that manages to stay true to it's story and still have a happy ending. It kills me when you watch these two characters fall in love and then something bizarre happens and the story ends. Perfect examples of anime that end badly are Sakura Diaries, Escaflowne, (IMO) NGE.

*NGE's ending has been discussed to death, but suffice it to say that I believe with the power Shinji was wielding at the end, he could have crafted the world into a much more pleasing place than it ended up being. IMO, Shinji wanted to be happy and loved, not miserable.

6. Gundam

:werd:
    When everybody started dying at the end, I thought to myself, "Awwww shit, this is going to be just like NGE all over again." I was pleasently suprised when it turned out to be a happy ending. :hs: