Just wants to be friends

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Phrogg, Jul 17, 2005.

1. Phrogg

Phrogg Guest

Well these girls came to my fraternity and I really wasn't even interested in meeting them

Turns out later that something I did really attracted one of the girls to me.

Hung out with her a little, got her number, and called her inlike a week.

She was excited to talk to me and all, and told her we would hang out alot when school was over.

School got out and I went to her friends house with her one night and we kissed.

Than I turned into an idiot, I pushed too hard for her to be my girlfriend, and it completely recoiled. SHe started to ignore me, and come up with excuses to not hang out.

So I backed off.

She is now going to the same college as me this year and she said sorry for being a bitch but for the summer she just wants to be with her girls.

She calls me every once in a while to hang out and stuff, but I never agree, so I can give her tons of space.

So how should I handle it now that school is about to start in like a month?
  2. dfekt

dfekt New Member

Jul 8, 2005
    i say leave it and stay single for all the collage chicky babies :big grin:
    too much contraversy already for a relationship that hasnt even started yet.
  3. Yeah why would anyone in their right mind want to get in a serious relationship while they are attending collage my advice to you is to stay single until you graduate from collage women will only bring you down and you'll never graduate get your degree then if you meet a girl you like and know that she's for real go for it but until that happens, stay single and be a player and what ever you do don't take this whore back if she gets jealous when she sees you with other woman because it's bound to happen sooner or latter.
  4. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

Jan 8, 2004
    he could still sex her tho.
  5. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Mar 20, 2005
    Friends are good, and they CAN become more. Especially if there was something there to begin with.
  6. I agree however I bet she's the type that tells men that she only likes them as friends until she sees him with another woman women of this nature tell men that they only want to be friends to make men play hard to get they use this method to get attention sounds to me like she's an attention whore in the making.
  7. ItchyDog

ItchyDog Guest

You fucked it up, move on.. you live you learn, better luck next time
  8. onedownfiveup

onedownfiveup Active Member

Jun 26, 2005
    I'd say just be her friend. You're nothing more than a friend from now on.