Just wanted to know what u guys think?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 5MMSlip, Mar 15, 2005.

1. 5MMSlip

5MMSlip Guest

J-Girl i'm talking 2
    Jo-Friend
    S-Girl that's my firned

What is done is done what ever happen happens but I don’t know anymore life is crazy, don’t know what to do any more I want to tell (J) what’s going on but I don’t think I should say shit because she going to be like man I like you but we ant’s got shit and I know she ant’s dumb so what that fuck should I do I’m in a tight spot can’t even tell her the true on how I feel but man this is BS in life an no one understands what going on but she called me, after, I called her like 3 or so times. So what the fuck is up with this BS, so life is still not getting any better. I just need to get over her. (S) said “she talks to her” and (J) say’s “that she does not see me like that”, and then I guess that’s the point I need to get to my head and say fuck her and that’s it. Bet the next time, I will see her and we will be all over each other huh, but oo will life is life. People act like love is life, I don’t see shit but I see and hear all that time. I don’t know anymore I can’t even sleep anymore man, 7-9 hours of sleep in the last few days that BS. I don’t know can’t think!!!!!!!!!! What more can happen, what happens when you have a friend you think is a good friend and they fuck you over. Huh (Jo) you might play it off like it never happen but I didn’t forget and I might just say fuck it. If you want her then fuck go for it man. True friends never do that to true friends. That’s why you’re still a little boy Bitch… I never been put in a stop like that before no matter what happens, when, where who it is, man but fuck him….. She does not know me at all she thinks she does but hell no she does not know me at all but that’s the part that sucks in life it felt like we been doing shit in these 6 mouth together huh but oooo well it’s not like she was my girlfriend or was she????? Fuck it and fuck you all. I’m so stree that i'm like I need to get drunk or smoke weed and get some of this shit of my mind this shit is fucken BS. OOO time to see if I really care for her or just need somebody in my life. So she makes me smile, happy, she drives me to do, what I want in life, no matter what happens when I hear her she makes me so happy, that’s about it right now because I’m so full of her shit in life. And all the bad things she’s a fucken liar, don’t know if she can be true to me anymore I guess I don’t know anymore because I’m so fucken piss-off that I can’t judge her right now. I can’t be good enough for her. I did what ever girl wants a man to do for them take them out, put them in the middle of everything, give rose, and then I got this BS back from her but I so don’t under stand myself at all, I’m like a lost little boy right now, that’s why I’m like what huh what. I guess everything happens for a reason, that’s why this all happen; my horspe was like something big was going to happen in the next few days so be careful and be smart and go in and get out and get over it…..But oo well life is tough right. I need to move on no matter what happens ever buddy will still be my friend and this is all BS in life. I just need to grow-up from this shit and stop and take a deep breath and lean and see what happen. I guess that’s why I feel like shit. I’m a big bad kid but in the end I’m still a child leaning and only taking notes on the way. I take in very little when Sara tells me so much, I don’t know, I hear what she says but I only take what I want to hear because I don’t want to deal with the truth, I should listen to her or who ever is telling me this stuff and see if it helps me out. So who give a fuck about her (J), It’s time to move on she will always be my friend (J) and nothing will change how I really feel about her and if it was meant to be then it will happen later in life. I don’t know we can only wait and see what happens when I see her in a few mouths or so because we don’t have the same time off. But that is find with me and I’m thinking way to much about this shit it’s starting to kill me inside, works suck, life is sucking, and friends, what friends they didn’t say shit when she was getting her freak on but I got understand that no one wanted to kill what was going on. They all know what’s up now. So who cares about what they think now right. It’s just me all over again, but going to work and staying home and doing my own thing…. She just made a mistake, by loosening someone very special. It’s crazy how this shit all happen to me but no will ever see what happens because no one knows what going on deep inside of ME other then (S). No one here’s my voice, will try to hold what I have plan, but I want to try to get myself back on track before (J) comes in to my life/lose her, I’m sick of this BS and all the lies in life, I just want (J) or some one to tell me the truth, who knows any more huh And then the whole thing with (J), time will only tell what goes on, if I happen to lose her, I guess that was meant to be done. I just need to get back on track. Don’t know where to start.

2. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    Break in into sentaces and use real people names.

Maybe then I'll read it.

3. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

cliffs?

4. Jajibaji

Jajibaji Remember, the enemy's gate is down.

ugh, i'm getting a headache trying to read that.