SRS Just venting

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Kirbys Autumn, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

UGH!!! Why the fuck do things happen that don't need to happen and everything has to be going crazy in my life. I just need to type this out and get it out. Work kinda sux sometimes, and I'm happy with the life I live, but sometimes I'm stuck in the what ifs. I don't really wanna elaborate much right now because I'm really exhausted, but I just wanted to vent a lil, before I start to cry because I am SO freaking frustrated with all the shit going on. Trying to move on and yet something that keeps pulling me back again. I'm such an idiot. :wtc:

2. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

:hug: it happens to the best of us. The only solution i could come up with was to pack up and move somewhere else. So thats what im doing next week.

3. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

:werd: keep us posted

4. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

Thanks guys, it's just that last night something really gave me a wake up call. My ex is thinking of marriage with his gf and is gonna move. And I'm really happy for him, that he's finally getting everything he's pretty much dreamed of. Living his life. And he told me last night in a few private messages and I was just like wow, that's awesome. And it kinda hit me that we were acting like friends. And it was wierd for me, because in another post I wrote how we could never be friends because we hated each other and it just never really worked out with us being friends, because I'd always end up crying, feeling bad because I broke up with him for reasons that don't even make sense to me now. And he always saw me as more than a friend so he couldn't just allow us to be friends. But, talking to him last night I felt like we finally grew up and could talk in a civilized way. I know I should probably be happy, but sometimes I wish I could erase him from my mind. But, I can't and that frustrates me.

5. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

i kinda feel something similar to this with my recent ex. She isnt getting married, which is relief. No offense. But i mean, its just way too hard for us to work as friends. Theres just way too many feelings involved and we seem to be destructive to each other. Its weird cause we worked so well together but its obvious that we really cant work as friends. It sucks, but you cant really control the way that things go after you break up. I wish things were better between us but we realize its best that we keep talking to a minimum. As it stands now we basically exchange texts once a month letting each other know that we still care deeply for each other. It seems like that has been the least harmful way for us thus far.

6. Kirby McSpic

Kirby McSpic New Member

That seems like a civilized way of lying to yourselves about denial, just my 2c.