SRS just venting

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by captainstan, Mar 18, 2007.

1. captainstan

captainstan this is horse cock in tiny mouth

im a senior in college, 22, and theres just alot of things that have been bugging me lately....im just venting so yeah....if you have advice well the only one that i would appreciate any on would be my first issue....my roommate
    now im a guy living with 3 girls in a rented house.....2 of which are very tomboyish and the third being my girlfriend....ive known one of them since my freshman year of college and the other since high school....the one ive met in college is cool..she keeps to herself and doesnt really cause any problems......the other one though can go fuck herself with a shotgun and pull the trigger.....she is by far the most inconsiderate person that ive ever met...and this is somethign that i would have never guessed about her.....she doesnt clean she doesnt help out around the house for whatever reason....she doesnt even pick up garbage when she walks by a full can.....then when she is confronted by it she basically says that because she didnt cause the mess she wont clean it up.....30 minutes out of a day where all she does is sit around and play computer games should not be a big fucking deal....but for some reason it is.....after a while of argueing with her i finally gave up and just started doing our own shit.....however it has been bugging me in the back of my head since this has all started....i just dont get how someone can become such an inconsiderate person for other people.....i am a person that likes to live in a semi clean house at the worst...so if it gets to messy regardless of whose mess it is i will clean it up...because to me that seems to be the responsible thing to do....but i garuntee that if noone cleaned the house she would just step around everyone elses mess instead of taking the initiative and cleaning it herself......i have never felt so angry at a single person before in my life....and i honestly have no idea how she has or will ever live with someone.....
    secondly...school just sucks....i enjoy the topics of my classes....but i hate going to a class where i get the vibe that my teacher doesnt like me....its frustrating not knowing the reason why he doesnt....now im not completely sure if he does or not...but when you try your damnedest in class to participate and yet he still just puts off this vibe like...your nothing but a slacker.....then its just not very encouraging.....i enjoy his classes i enjoy the lectures and yet i still get this vibe.....i dont know...maybe its just me
    thirdly and finally (since i seem to be writing a damn novel) my girlfriend keeps bugging me to propose to her....weve been together for 2 and a half years and i do feel like i could be ready to be engaged but i hate doing stuff when i feel pressured to do it.....shes not so much pressuring me i guess its more like just continually mentioning it....she says she joking and i know she is but its still just irratating hearing every day...so when are you getting the ring.....i love her but there are certain things that have come about that basically prevent me from wanting to propose to her.....her constant hounding me about it....and well the budget issue.....i will do it eventually but i just need time.....

cliffs: issue 1 roommate is the most inconsiderate piece of shit ive ever met
    issue 2 school sucks
    issue 3 girlfriend wants me to propose ​

2. mrchina

mrchina Guest

If your room mate didn't cause the problem, why should she clean it up?

"i am a person that likes to live in a semi clean house at the worst...so if it gets to messy regardless of whose mess it is i will clean it up...because to me that seems to be the responsible thing to do." Woo. Good for you! But in all seriousness, why not take it up with the person that's causing the mess. IE- if it's not you or the other girl, it's your girlfriend... or is that to much of a correct answer to even consider?

If you can't propose to your girlfriend, don't. If you're not comfortable with her yet, which you aren't, it makes NO sense to propose. Tell her to relax in the nicest way possible. If she can't accept that you have bigger problems then proposing.

3. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

How does your gf and the other girl feel about that roommate? If none of you like living with her then tell her you want her out and get a new roommate.

Tell the gf that the more she bugs you about proposing, the less you want to do it. If she realizes that she's pushing you away by bugging you maybe she'll STFU about it.

4. captainstan

this isnt the first time ive lived with other roommates in a house......she does help contribute to making the mess...but because the majority of it isnt hers (we all contribute to the mess) she wont do it.......the other roommates feel the exact same way....and we cant kick her out because she signed a contract with the land owner....every else basically helps out cleaning up the place except for her regardless of whether or not they made the mess.....and considering shes the one with by far the most time on her hands it would seem like it shouldnt be that big of a deal

5. teo

teo . => ? => !

It's not your place to dictate what she should do with her time. She might have lots of it, but it's hers to choose what to do with regardless of what you think. The point is that she isn't cleaning, whether she has ample time to clean or not. Ask her to pull her weight on shared messes like emptying the trash and cleaning the bathrooms. If she won't and discussion of it doesn't work, well, you can all do something drastic like removing garbage pails and dishes to your own rooms to leave her to fend for herself, or you can all leave and she can suck it up. Otherwise, you're going to have to find some way to get along.

6. captainstan

i realize its not my place to tell her what do to with her time...but the simple fact that she states that she refuses to do anything to help out around the house and then turns around and plays video games its just frustrating....she she gives no valid reason why she wont help clean up the house.......and its not like im asking her to put 2 hours of her "busy" schedule to do it....the rest of us have plenty of homework and stuff so its harder for us to get around to it.....we still do.....with no help from her.....its just the simple fact that its a shared responsiblity to keep the house clean.....we all pay equal rent we all make the mess so we all should help clean up......

7. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

I'm not sure if it's the same with a house but with an apartment you can sign someone off of the lease if all the tenants agree to it and sign it. If the rest of you make her feel unwanted enough then maybe she'd be willing to leave and let someone else take over her part of the lease.

8. captainstan

well we would be more willing to do that if we could all afford it......having part time jobs really affects the way we want to go about this.....we would just ask her to leave but we wouldnt be able to find someone to replace her and we cant afford it if shes gone.......not to mention but we dont really have much of an opportunity to make her feel unwelcome because all she does is sit in her room and play video games unless she is making food or something of that sort