SRS Just venting i guess...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by bella189, Feb 16, 2005.

1. bella189

bella189 Guest

Well, where to start... on saturday i realized i was late for my monthly friend... so i told my ex (history on this: dated the guy for the month of october, we broke up beucase he was still hung up on his ex. I went off the pill after we broke up beucase i was not having sex and wanted to give my body a break, I went for a job interview out of town in jan, stayed at his house, at 330 am i was woken up for sex, not being fully awake, didnt think anyting of it, forgetting i was off the pill, and he did not know beucase i never told him, didnt think i was going to have sex wtih him. Anyways, the sex was no big deal beucase i still really like him and want to be with him, so i didnt think anything of it.) anyways... so i told him on saturday that i was late and that i wasnt sure what was going on... he told me that we would figure it out if that was the case and that he was there and part of it too, even if he didnt know that we were unprotected.

On monday, i go get a test done and it turns out posotive. Hes at work so i send him a txt msg asking him to call me. He does and i tell him it was posotive. Becuase he was at work he didnt really want to talk about it, but he still says "we will get thru this"

So the next day i see him on line, and i ask him if he has thought more about what i mentioned to him last night... he tells me that he has and that there is no choice but for me to get rid of it.. i dont think i can do that! Im against abortion and i dont think that it is nessisary, so im trying to explain how i feel about the situation, and he keeps telling me how i fucked up and how im an idiot for wanting 'that stupid thing' and that im fucking up his life. since that heated discusion, he wont talk to me. im depressed and scared.. i still dont think i can have an abortion.. i dont know ... i just need to vent... my parents are out of town so i havent even been able to tell them...

anyways... comments welcome i guess.. not sure what to do anymore... this guy means the world to me and now he hates me...i dunno, i feel lost...

oh, and im going to be 22 and he will be 27 when the baby is born...

2. sirrach

sirrach New Member

wow. Well first things first, you cannot blame yourself. No one is to blame really, you just need to accept what has happened and move on. If you feel strongly enough that you will not abort the child (I agree with you), then you will probably end up going at this alone. I know that is hard to hear, but unless he steps up and grows a pair, he will never be there for you.

Your life is not ruined. I think a child can only make your life better. So it was a mistake and it wasn't meant to happen right now. All you can do is lean on your family for support and be the best mother you can be to this child.

Also, go see a doctor asap. I do not trust those test 100%. Also, you have the OT community here to help you whenever you need.

3. Radiohead

Radiohead Everything in its right place...

wow...atleast you are older than i was. (17) i got preg using a condom. i really don't know what to say except to go with your heart on this one. :hs: it seems like you want to keep it. i'm sorry that your "guy friend" is being a shit right now. he is scared too.

i have been through this same situation....so PM me if you want to talk :hug:

4. Whalephat

Whalephat Conservative Bastard

If you're not ready for a baby, please consider adoption rather than abortion. It's not the baby's fault and he or she didn't ask to be conceived in the first place... but now that they're here (if that is indeed the case) then why not give them a chance to have a life? Even if it means a life with other parents.

5. bella189

bella189 Guest

ive done alot ... a whoooooooole lot of reading on this, and there is no way that i can have an abortion, im 7 weeks now ... and i have a little preson inside of me, it would kill me to have to get rid of it. As well, im no longer a child, im done school and i have a good job. Im going to be responsible about this even if he wont be. Unfortunatly that will be to bad for him beucase i know the way he is and this baby will mean the world to him, hopefully once given time to think he will be a little more understanding.

As i always say.. everything happens for a reason.. sometimes, it just takes a while before we figure out what that reason is...

anyways, thanks for the posotive comments, it really helped to actually just put what i was feeling down on paper (so to speak)

thanks again