SRS Just venting I guess v.temp relocation

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by GreatDeceiver, Sep 21, 2008.

1. GreatDeceiver

GreatDeceiver OT Supporter

So it's my last year of college and my gf and I moved in together. It's a pretty small one bedroom and when we first moved in I got a little discouraged because it was small and she's a girl so she had alot of shit, so when it came time to unpack my stuff we were already pretty cramped.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and I just arrived in Tennessee for a 10-week internship. The opportunity is great and I'm sure I'll learn alot, but I'm 8 hours from my girlfriend and it's my first night and I already hate it. The apartment is huge and as soon as I unpacked my stuff I felt such a deep regret. I mean its one fucking day and I already miss her to death, and our tiny place. This feels so empty, I'm alone in a small town with nothing to do and nobody I really know.

I dunno, I was trying to be the strong one before I left so that she wouldn't be sad while I'm gone but when I got here and the reality had sunk in I felt like shit, wanted to go back to her and our place and my friends. I know I have to soldier through and focus on this internship because dwelling and regretting will only make this stretch of time go slowly, but my first night I'm sitting alone at my computer and it seems impossible right now.

allthisshitbyme.jpg
    figured typing out some of my feelings at the moment might ease the stress a little, dunno if it's working...

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Dude just try everything in your power to move your girlfriend into that huge place your staying in right now. It'll be better for you, and also hopefully better for her. But you'll need her consent on it, as its also about her lifehappyness, and the life happyness of you both as a couple.