SRS Just venting a little bit

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Ford4Life, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

My life kind of sucks right now. I'm in love with a woman I can't have and it's killing me. She's in a long term relationship of 10 years, she's not married but they do live together and have no kids. I see her every day, work with her every day, and we have a very close personal relationship. I want her more than anything, she's eveything I've always wanted, but I know it will never be. Sometimes I think I'd rather just end this shit and blow my brains out rather than keep going on knowing I'll never be happy. :wtc:

No real point to this thread, just wanted to vent a little bit. :sadwavey:

2. Jadix

Jadix The Nice Guy

the reasonable thing to do is find somebody else.

love is far from reasonable tho

3. onslaught61

onslaught61 OT Supporter

Yep, love blows.

4. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

yea the shit sucks ass im in a similer situation it really fuckin :sadwavey:

5. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

I'm usually a very rational person, loads of self control. I've tried to find someone else, I compare everyone to her, and none of them measure up. :wtc:

Just seeing her face in the morning makes my day, she is the only reason I keep going and haven't ended it all. :(

6. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

:hug: You do have to move one though. You can't compare everyone to her. No two people are exactly the same. You can't expect other girls to measure up to her if you don't even give them the benefit of the doubt. Give other girls the chance to be your friend to get close to you. Until you do that you can't really expect to move on to someone else.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Unrequited love blows. You need to meet other women man. If she won't leave her man for you then obviously she's not "everything you ever wanted"

8. tenxia

tenxia OT Supporter

I know this feeling. I think meeting other girls is the solution.

The hardest part for you is that you see her every day. The other thing you must do is to get away from her. Possibly changing jobs or departments so you don't see her everyday.

9. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

I don't want to move on to anyone else. I know the answer is to get away from her, but I don't want to. I've known her for awhile now, she is the best part of my day, without her there is nothing left for me.

The whole thing seriously sucks. :hsd: