SRS Just tired

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Bella, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Bella

Bella New Member

I'm just tired of it all. Tired of fighting, tired of making things better with family when I only get dissapointed, tired of making everyone else happy and go out of my way for them and never for me. I have one good friend which if it wasn't for her and one other person I dunno what I would do. I'd never think of suicide or anything like that. I dunno I help everyone and their problems and I"m the understanding one and the one to put it in perspective. I love my brother and I can tell that he's going through some major problems but I cant help him he wont let me. I want the friends I had a year ago but i messed up and lost them and I accept that. I dunno what I'm saying, I'm just tired.

2. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

Start where you are now, don't look back. Your brother doesn't expect you to fix things. Be a friend to those that you can...Go foward.

3. johan

johan Active Member

Yup I know the feeling well.

4. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

That's almost exactly what I am going through, execpt my brother left today for 2 years to Denmark and I wasn't there at all to help support him. :hs:

Lately I have been just finding things to do with my time whether other people approve or not. Mainly I have taken up lifting weights.

Just do something you like that will make you feel better as a person, don't obsess about what others think of you. Just go out and do something, the past has nothing to give to you.

5. jjwilson1

jjwilson1 New Member

All you can do is be yourself and be kind. You dont have to be a macho man and look cool for everyone. I would suggest to look forward and dont focus on the past or your will miss the moment.