GUN Just thought I'd throw this out there, but WTS/WTT WASR-2 + ammo/accessories.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by xpinchx, Apr 8, 2009.

1. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

I'm listing it on MI Gun Owners but I just thought I'd check here in case any otters have been looking for a blaster that uses cheap ammo. I hardly ever used this before I had my AR, and now that I do I doubt it'll ever see daylight again. I opened the magwell myself so the mags fit nice and snug, sight is 100% straight, and I refinished the furniture so it looks pretty nice. A little bit of marring on the FSB/receiver but nothing too serious. I'd like to at least keeps the gun + mags together but everything else is for sale individually if noone wants the package.

1x Romanian WASR-2 ($500)
    550ish Bulgarian Surplus 5.45x39 ($100)
    1x Thumbhole “dragonuv” stock ($15)
    4x Russian Plum magazines, 30 rounds ($35 ea, $130 all)
    1x E. German 4x mag pouch ($5)
    1x Mag LULA (loader/unloader) ($15)
    1x Sling (not sure about origin, see pic for reference) ($5)
    1x Front sight tool ($10)
    $730 takes it all, buy pays shipping + fees or FTF almost anywhere in MI or possibly northern IN, will meet you halfway for the price of the gas to get there.

I don't have any good pics handy but here's what it looks like next to its american cousin. I'm waiting on a SAW grip to make it 100% 922(r) compliant before I sell it, hopefully BATFE won't be breaking down my doors shooting my dogs, but it has a US made FCG and gas piston.

[​IMG]

If you're interested in trading, I'll take partial trades on:
    - 12 ga shotgun, preferably something like an 870. Just offer and I'll let you know if I'm interested.
    - Eotech/Aimpoint/Accupoint, again just throw out an offer and I'll let you know.

2. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

Almost forgot, round count is somewhere around 500ish so the bore is basically pristine. Also willing to take partial trade on .22 conversion for AR.

3. Keesh

Keesh New Member

Meant to post this in this thread :o