Just thinking out loud v.exgf

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by StopDrop&LOL, Dec 25, 2006.

1. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

So my ex and i broke up ~3 months ago. She cheated on me and is a very shallow person. She doesnt really have any morals and is a very shady.

Back when we were dating, i saw this number pop up on her phone (NC area code) a few times...probably more than that. I didnt think anything of it. Just thought it was a long distance friend. Well, now that were broke up, i look on her myspace and she has a new man. Well, hes from North Carolina and she wrote on his myspace 'i miss u...'

Above her comment is another comment from a girl that says something like 'i dont like the whole idea of this, these girls on your page are freaky, i think we need to reevaluate things.' It kinda sounds like she was his gf and they decided to 'see other people.'

Its just kinda fucked up, that when we were dating, she was talking to this guy the whole time. I always asked her if she was talking to other guys and whatnot, and she always said no. Its probably the same guy she cheated on me with.

Im not sure what to make of their 'realtionship.' Is it just a casual, sexual relationship? Maybe one of you guys know. I think it is, just because i know how she is and the fact she slept with someone while we were dating and then lied to me about when i confronted her. They say 'dont leave the one you love for the one you like, because the one you like will leave you for the one they love. We'll see. Its funny she resorted to this guy instead of finding someone new. This leads me to believe her and this guy had some sort of 'relationship' while we were dating (3.5 years)

I know it sounds like im still hung up on this girl, but im not. I truthfully and honestly dont care about her, because theres no way i could get back with a cheater and liar. I've actually met some girls that make me go 'wow, there are some pretty cool, down to earth girls who have morals.' One thats i have fun with, so its not all doom and gloom for me.

Oh well, im glad i kicked her to the curb and got rid of her.

Merry Christmas Vag :wavey:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You can't beat yourself up over this, just move on because you are better without a cheater. And if that even was the guy calling her they pretty much won't work out since they are LD.

3. StopDrop&LOL

No, he lives here, i guess he just never changed his number from NC.

Im over it, just thought some of the Vag could comment on it.

4. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

It's hard to say. She could just be using him as a security blanket until she finds someone who really sparks her interest. Or he could be the one who sparked her interest while she was using you for a security blanket, but he was previously unavailable to her.

Either way, chances are that you shouldn't give a shit :hs:

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I would think back over the relationship to see if there were any other red flags that you missed at the time. Could help you in the future...

6. JJM Enterprises

JJM Enterprises New Member

Dirty rotten slut!

Plenty of other good fish available for ya. But... it seems like you might miss her a little, or at least something about her?

Either that, or you just want to know what the reasoning was, so as to avoid the situation in the future.

7. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Well here's where I call bullshit. You're still thinking about her, which means you likely still have some emotional/chemical dependancy on her. IE you still care. How to fix this? Make sure you are out meeting new women every week. Force yourself if you have to. Get physical with them to help break that chemical dependancy. No, I'm not talking about 'go on the rebound' I'm talking about get on with your life and start new relationships. She has.

8. StopDrop&LOL

Dude, no...im over her. If you dont believe me thats fine.

Yesterday, she called my house line (saw her name on the caller ID) and today she came by, but i didnt anaswer it. :wtf:

9. iwishyouwerebeer

Jesus, what a psycho. Just keep ignoring her man, it's really all you can do, you know?

10. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Girls are complete bitches when it comes to relationships. They are always using someone until they find the perfect guy.

11. BradUF

BradUF Guest

By the way since she is a bitch and all why don't you post her myspace link.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

whoa whoa whoa, never ever make an assumption about the entire gender of women, ok? At least not when I can see it because you know deep down that shit just isn't always true. Plus, this guy is obviously better off.

13. StopDrop&LOL

yup, and im not going to be the guy shes uses. I hope her "relationship" with this new guys fails...which it looks like it already is.

14. StopDrop&LOL

:nono:

15. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I would say he is right in the case of many women. The key is to identify these women early on and disqualify them.

If a man ends up in a relationship with a bitch, is that his fault or hers? She's just "being herself" after all...

16. StopDrop&LOL

17. iwishyouwerebeer

You need to stop obsessing and move on...

18. StopDrop&LOL

you're probably right, but it just happened last night :hs:

19. iwishyouwerebeer

I don't mean that in a mean way; I was just pointing out how you've said she is crazy, we all know you are better off. I understand it was a looong relationship but the only way you will push forward is if you stop acknowledging her/thinking and talking about her.

20. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

There are a number of popular phrases to explain why this sort of thing happens, but my favorite is: Rejection is the ultimate aphrodesiac.

21. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Fuck that bitch. She cheated on you, case closed. Find yourself a new one.

22. StopDrop&LOL

lol i know right. its like when you want to get rid of them, you cant, but when you want them you do everything possible to keep them, yet it turns them away

23. StopDrop&LOL

Oh i know, im through with her. When we were together i gave her the benefit of the doubt. I was like "maybe she messed around when we were on one of our little breaks"

And it wasnt even really a break. We still talked and all, it was weird. She didnt even sound to sure about it.

Whatever, im glad i came to my senses and GOT THE FUCK OUT.

Now, it seems like she wish she never said "i want to see what else is out there."

This is how i feel right now --------> :wiggle: