just talked to my "ex"...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tehexile, Dec 23, 2005.

1. tehexile

tehexile New Member

wasnt technically an ex, but lets not go into that... i just saw/talked to her for the first time since july... and it went over really well, no bitterness or anything... it was great im happy that we can actually talk without it being awkward. just thought i would share, maybe some people remember what was goin on earlier in the year.... i dunno im just happy about it and wanted to tell someone :wiggle:

2. RockChick

RockChick New Member

yeah i know it is always weird when you were together and then you talk again.

the man and i went thru a 2months time out and it was rather weird at times. i dunno why tho... we were friends before, got together, had a time out cos of certain things, were friends then and got back together. still it was weird talking to each other.

its great tho that you are able to talk and stuff... congrats.

3. tehexile

tehexile New Member

ugh yea... now its had time to set in and i feel really weird right now... kinda tihnkin about how great things could have been and whatnot... goddamnit

4. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Last night I hung out w my ex that I dated 18 months and her husband. It feels great to not have those love/hate feelings anymore. Im glad u got rid of them too, it really is an uncessesary burden.

5. tehexile

tehexile New Member

heh did u read the 3rd post (my 2nd)?