just starting to take this seriously...thoughts on my plan of action?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by numLocked, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. numLocked

numLocked New Member

im 5'11", 162. i've been lifting about 3x a week for the last 4-5 months, but not really taking it too seriously (not eating enough, not really making lifting part of my everyday life). i've kind of starting buckling down recently, im taking some more supplements (doing a creatine cycle, n large 2, zma, good vitamin regimen, and fish oil) and eating more and better. id like to gain some size. so far ive seen results in how much i can lift, but not really in size.

basically im now lifting 3x a week still, doing BP, SQ, and DL on monday and friday with secondary lifts on wednesdays. Will lifting hard for just over an hour 3x a week give me some good results or do i really need to get to the gym more frequently?

im pretty disciplined and i really do get in those 3 workouts every week and i bust ass while im there.

2. retorq

retorq What up bitch??

Cycling creatine is a marketing gimmic.

I did a three day workout, left plenty of time for recovery which I needed in teh begining. I moved to a 4 day, upper body monday and thursday, lower body tuesday and friday. Saw results both ways ...

3. numLocked

numLocked New Member

interesting...hah, well since ive only been taking it for like a week, i can just keep taking it and voila, no cycle.

im doing 5x5 on the powerlifts, then doing extra back stuff on monday, and extra chest stuff on friday.

wednesday, bis, tris, shoulders, calves

i feel pretty good about it, but it would be nice to get some assurance that im not wasting my time.

4. numLocked

numLocked New Member

ive been making some of that homemade cell-tech stuff for when i take the creatine too. i really dont know if thats doing anything.

its very hard to separate the signal from the noise on a lot of these things

5. Ore

Ore OT Supporter

put in an extra day and do pur's routine

6. Skirecs

Skirecs New Member

eat a lot and lift heavy shit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.