Just sold my Integra and got a BMW

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Insey, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Insey

Insey I can feel my cunt contracting

Had a 2001 Integra GSR and wasn't getting any respect with it :( So I sold it and I got a 1999 (E46) BMW 328i instead. Got it for $14,800 from my local dealership with three months left on the manufacturer's warranty. Turns out it needed a new VANOS unit which was $800 so I got that for free :big grin: Wasn't exactly the BMW I wanted (I wanted a black on black or silver on black manual coupe) but I got a pretty good deal on it so I decided to go for it. It has 70,xxx miles on it, orient metallic blue, and automagic transmission. I just gotta get use to the way RWD cars handle :p I will get some outside pics as soon as the snow here melts. For now I only have pics inside my garage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Btw in case you are wondering, the white BMW next to mine is an E34 525i (my mom drives that).

2. Lumen

Lumen . .

Damn you got a good deal :coold:

3. ua3

ua3 New Member

Great choice :bigthumb:

now start modding it

4. Triggaman

Triggaman New Member

Wait... Why would you buy that though? With that many miles, something is bound to happen to it right? If something happens to your beamer, aren't parts a bitch to find, and very expensive as well?

5. Lumen

Lumen . .

:ugh:

Parts aren't hard to find, they're just pricey. He's still got 3 months left on warranty, he might have the option to extend it which i'd recommend very much :o

6. eisenflower

eisenflower ..□ □ □ □ I

7. JMG

JMG Guest

nice car man! Love the color more than black. Black is so common.

Interior looks cush in that color. I always associated light beige interiors with luxury cars for some reason. Keep it clean and you are set. The only thing is that it's an auto, but hey, the 328i is no race car, so you are riding in style.

8. Insey

well my integra had the same amount of miles before I sold it. really the only thing that goes bad on these bimmers is the VANOS unit. I figure I am good for another 70,000 miles. plus I know a certified mechanic who works for the local BMW dealership but does work after hours for half the rate.

9. Insey

Didn't have a choice :p Only '99 left on the lot and it was a lucky find for that price.

10. Insey

haha...actually my 328i is tons faster than my piece of shit 1.8 liter integra, so I am happy. and the transmission actually shifts pretty hard in the 328i (so it has that manual-feel to it). overall I am very happy about it and I am no longer embarrassed when I drive around town like I was in my integra.

and yeah I guess you are right about the color. The blue is really starting to grow on me actually. I am also growing attached to the beige interior.