A&P Just sharing some pictures of my daughter :)

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by monster91, Sep 7, 2008.

1. monster91

monster91 New Member

No, I'm not trying to take awesome pictures, just trying to take as many as I can before she gets any bigger. I swear I have several thousand of her already :noes: Newest to oldest, all within the last month

1. I was lucky enough to catch her standing alone for the first time. She let go of the side and stood for about 5 seconds before she flopped on her ass. :p 4months old
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. :) Definitly my child
    [​IMG]

5. Pulled the blanket over her head o_O It was too cute not to take a picture of
    [​IMG]

2. EWhytsell

EWhytsell New Member

Thats awesome. I've got a daughter 3 months old now too. She needs to stop growing and let me caught up.

Evan

3. ThexToddster

ThexToddster New Member

Cute kid. Her arms in the first one make her look like the michelin tire man. :o

4. xenon supra

xenon supra OT Supporter

I want a kid to take pictures of :eek3:
    aww babbah aww

i should probably graduate college and get a job first :rofl:

5. monster91

monster91 New Member

She actually turns 5 months old in 10 days. :/ Haha. But yes, they definitly need to stop growing and give us time to catch. :p

6. Smeghead

Smeghead New Member

7. monster91

monster91 New Member

Lol waiting until after college would definitly help. Its my first semester this year and I go crazy when I'm at school, always missing her and wanting to be with her. :/ Hha. I'm also going to have to take college slower because I need to be at home as much as possible, so I'm taking only a few classes at a time, like right now I'm taking enviornmental biology and english 101 (with honors english on my own time -I asked the teacher and he agreed to take me in as an honors :hsd:)

It'll be worth it though, once I'm finally done with college and I'm able to get a good career.

8. tetsuo

tetsuo And shepherds we shall be...

my daughter will be 4 next week :eek5: time flies by, i still remember the doctor handing her to me like it was yesterday. :hsd: and i kinda feel bad about my son :o he's 16 months old and i have maybe a forth as many photos of him as i do of her at the same age.

9. monster91

monster91 New Member

Haha, awh. I hope I don't do that to any kids I have later in my life. I hated it, because I was the 3rd born, and you can find lots of pictures of my moms first two kids, woo...first kids, amazing, new experience, lets get lots of shots of these pretty girls! ...then there's me, by then shes probably used to all the baby thing so pictures weren't as important, then my little sister was born...but very sick, so woo lots of pictures of her for obvious reasons. &Then my brother...the boy my mom always wanted..tons and tons of pictures.
    Lmao, I'm lucky to find maybe 10 babyish pictures of myself. D:

10. EWhytsell

EWhytsell New Member

Worked the other way around in my family. I was first, but mom wanted a girl pretty bad. She got one on her 3rd try and you can tell from the pictures how she felt. There are probably a lot more old 8mm vids of me though:)

Evan

11. tetsuo

its not that bad, i've still got quite a few photos of him, just not as many as her.:o the one HUGE regret i have is that i never got a photo of my son and my dad together. :hsd: my dad passed away when my son was 3 months old and i never got a photo of the two of them.

12. monster91

monster91 New Member

Yeah I understand that. I've got a few of my dad with my daughter but not a whole bunch, he doesn't live that close so I don't get that many opportunities to. :( I've got quite a bit of videos of Ahyla though :big grin: Both on a video camera and just some taken with my camera. :p I've just got to get those videos on my video camera transfered from a tape to dvd. :hs: Did it once but messed up the sound :o

13. tetsuo

when my daughter was born, we started taping her every week, not a long thing, just 30sec to a minute, but we did it every week. and then when she was about 6 months old we switched to once a month. but then she got a hold of the camera and taped over half of it. :hsd: then with my son, i think we have about 10 minutes total video of him :o i'm telling you, the second one just doesn't seem as special for some reason :o not that i love him any less, but its like its kinda old news when he started walking and talking.

14. Girth

Girth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OT Supporter

I think I've posted enough pics of my kid... :run:

15. monster91

monster91 New Member

:rofl: So I'm guessing out of you and your spouse you're the photographer right? Does it ever bug you how you can get lots of pictures of your spouse and child but don't get nearly even close to as good or as many of you with your baby? Ugh, bugs me wild. I've got hardly any of me and my daughter, and the ones I do have are ones I took...and obviously they're not gonna be amazing because of that reason. :squint: No special moments captured, nothing. :dunno:

16. tetsuo

just depends on the situation and what is being photographed. she takes just as many if not more than me, but she knows nothing about how the camera works. :o i have to set it and any lighting up and have it ready to go for her. she's more interested in photos of the kids and model type headshots where i'm more interested in photography as an art. :dunno:

17. monster91

monster91 New Member

Lmao, yeah. I have to do the same for my mom. She's not camera smart in the slightest, and there's really nobody else to take pictures of my daughter and me. :hs:

18. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

She's adorable :)

19. monster91

monster91 New Member

Thank you :big grin: