SRS Just saw my ex ( im drunk and need to vent.. please leave comments )

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by A Cow, Oct 11, 2007.

1. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

heres the deal..

i saw my ex..

heres the long story in a super fast motion film that i don't even get

she hurt me so bad i would rather have performed the surgery on my arm by myself with no anisteic.. ( added a 12" metal plate )

what happend tonight
    i saw her ( she lives on the island ) and we hung out.. she went and talked to a buddie of mine ( she is concernd about him ) and then we went back to her hotel ( she is going to some training thing for work )
    anways..

we where talking i guess she really likes her new BF.. but never gets to see him ( 8 hour drive.. shit alcholreally hitting system now sorry if i get really bad at typing all of a suden )

anways.. we wehre talking work is killing her and she still has really deep feelings for me.. ( i love her no if and or buts about it )
    she kept saying that during dinner / what ever we did ( got a pizza + few drinks between me her + buddie ) she wanted to kiss me.. now i never felt that way i knew it was wrong so it didn't cross my mind

i have a feeling she is going to break up with her bf ( she has a 'promis ring' and says they are getting married in 8years.. BS.. hahah fucker going to loose )

anways... fuck.. i dono.. im upset.. venting good..

i was trying not to cry the entire time.. a few drops came out she saw it.. she also broke down about how work was terrible ( i knew something was up ... she didn't want to talk about it but i got it out of her.. i do that.. im like psyho or some shit.. )
    i don't know if i want to cry, shoot myself, die, sleep, smile, piss my pants, or puke..

i know what im going to do.. her bday is comming up im going to impress the fuck out of her ( she was pissed at me that i looked 100x better than her today.. long story shrt.. we broke up.. cause i sold drugs.. fucking rites.. no wi odn't.. and she is like.. shit this homedawg is out of my league.. cause i am.. she just has a tight pussy that and.. i havn't actuly spent tim ewhen im not fuckin ga chick that ive really enjoyed.. unless im bartending.. but.. bartending = my profesion.. and i enjoy work more than anyhting else)

yay.. i spewd *lessthan 3* fuck.. i want to cry.. im going to bed now thank you for caring ^_^ i havn't had anyone care about my life since her

2. natestl

natestl I queef flies.

What?

3. kiri

kiri New Member

i don't understand ANY of your posts... seriously, just type normally

4. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

. I can't understand...stop writing half sentences, we weren't there, we can't really understand this.

5. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

So you loved her because you enjoyed her tight pussy?

6. ERock

ERock My Face Is Kittah OT Supporter

7. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

8. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

wait,

wat

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Alcohol or not, I've never seen you post one thread that actually made any sense or had a point.

10. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

this is true.. Most of the posts i make are just me venting and honestly my brain does not function at all when im venting..

long story made short

I really miss my ex
    she wanted to see me..
    I saw her
    we talked
    she is upset about a lot of things
    there is a chance we will get back together
    Im lost confused and upset.. and i want to throw up..

11. ///M

///M New Member

12. curious_jane

curious_jane New Member

okay. so I'm going to say this hoping that it did not occur to you...

Your largest concern should not be your ex but the fool you make of yourself when you drink and type. Maybe you should think about a private journal so you can relive your extremely painful and confusing evening in private...

for real tho... Drop this broad simply because she cant seem to make up her effing mind. How long do you think shes gonna stay with you before changing her mind again? ....yeah, thats what I thought...

13. Animall0versist

Animall0versist New Member

14. just tat

just tat New Member

the way you talk about her doesn't really sound like love to me. you're probably just missing something that wasn't there because she's not yours anymore. seeing an ex is hard. but i doubt getting back with her would be a good idea.
    but i don't know her, or you, so i guess that's just my oppinion.

15. oatmeal

oatmeal New Member

I would have to second that motion. I remember this time I was with this girl for a couple of years and I thought I loved her, we broke up and then I saw her again 6mo. later. All those feelings for her came flooding back.

For three days I couldn't get her out of my mind. Finally I realized, we broke up for a reason. If it didn't work the first time why would it on the second round?!

16. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

17. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

well.. its a bit diffrent between us i think..

As far as i can tell it is love.. When we where together i can't think of a time when either of us was upset for more than about 5min

The reason we broke up was because i started sell drugs and she couldn't handle that she wanted me to change.. she also said that she figured is she moved on and i continued to be changed that it would mean I did it for me not her.. Kinda can see the reasoning behind that..

On the other hand ive been talking to her quite a bit since that.. and it honestly seems like she is falling for me once again just because of issues with her bf ( according to her she is really nice etc.. just.. well.. a '7 year promise ring' ( told her she was stupid.. she agreed by disagreeing.. im sure a few of you will know what i mean ) + 8hour drive + he lives in the USA.. and us Canadians have a HELL of a time moving to the states )

She also once again is Opening up to me.. something that took me a long time to do before she kinda did well.. in two days.. ( i could tell something was wrong deep down inside.. and she actuly told me about it.. and im very suprised expecialy with what the issue is )

i dono.. im doing better tho ^_^ down to only one gravol a day >.> ( i have a serious stomach issue.. mixed with stress.. my doctor doesn't know what the issue is.. and.. we have done all the tests cept for shoving a rather large camera n light up my ass.. and.. lets just say.. my ass is exit only.. so he gave me some pills that are for... '60yo used cars salesman' 's stress level and they seem to work.. )

also.. nother thing she said she had to move out soonish and move to vancouver.. now.. ive been needing to move out for a while.. and i said "should move in with me" got a very intresting answer
    "um.. ( pause ) i cant live with a slob" ( i be a dirty person :p )
    "not a slub anymore"
    "( pause )"
    "i don't think my bf would like it... " ( unsure on this answer )
    "2 bed rooms!"
    "i don't have the money to move out yet" ( conversationed ended prety much :p

sum it up.. she can't say no because she really wants to but she knows she shouldn't..

i dono you can close this topic i guess? :shrug:

also.. private journal.. yea.. not so much.. i don't care what people think of me.. if you think im a screwball.. w/e if you think im an asshole.. good.. DIAF.. if you think anything else.. < put some remark here that i would think > all you gota know is that.. random stuff comes out.. makes me feel better than advice is always good. but advice ^_^

( ib :ugh2: )

18. ahtnamas

ahtnamas OT Supporter

I read the whole thing and that's what I got, too :o

19. jonno

jonno New Member

20. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

that post is a drunken trainwreck

the only feature you even detailed was her "tight pussy", then proceded to blow your own ego, you handsome stud you

grow up

21. oatmeal

oatmeal New Member

Well, only YOU understand the true nature of the situation... so I say, if it feels right proceed, but do not get sucked in by the tight pussy, I repeat; DO NOT GET SUCKED IN BY THE TIGHT PUSSY!:bigthumb:

22. Way_fast_Whitey

Way_fast_Whitey Cause I Can't Stand To See You Treated Bad, I beat

hahahahahahahahahahahha FUCK YES!! do it again do it again!

23. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

ditto. She needs to make up her mind. And she seems to also be the type that turns to other guys when she has a prob. with her current bf. That's not the type of person you wanna be with. I've seen the ruin of a family because the wife started getting comfort from some other guy for the problems she was having at home. She needs to decide what she wants.