Just saw House of the Dead.

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Joe_Cool, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Joe_Cool

Joe_Cool Never trust a woman or a government. Moderator

I admit it. My curiosity got the best of me. In my defense, I downloaded it and didn't pay for this piece of crap.

I'm amazed at what crappy movies they crank out in this day and age. Zombies that spit venom? Every teenager is an expert combat marksman? Every teenage girl looks that good? Yeah, right.

And I just could not believe the scenes from the video game. That was the worst. We won't even get into the holes in the script, because I think they just filmed it on the fly without a script at all.

I give it a 2 out of 10, and the only reason it's higher than a 0 is because of the hot naked chicks. They were really hot.

2. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

Well if they were that hot I may watch it when it makes its way to HBO in a few months.

3. 01000101

01000101 New Member

like the water boob cam? there was no point to that other than to show her tits floating for 5 minutes... (and to point out the strange fart bubbles...) not that im complaining.

4. Acesn8s

Well I just picked up the original Dawn of the Dead DVD at Best Buy during lunch. My fiancee has a conference call at 9 PM tonightl so I'm going to do my best to finish off the St Paddy's lefto over beer and watch zombies and bikers!

5. Madrox

Madrox Guest

House of the Dead may as well have been a comedy. I was laughing the whole way through it. So cheesy.

6. pisces21

pisces21 Guest

i too saw it out of curiosity. pretty lame. I think i'm gonna go rent the original night of the living dead and dawn of the dead. and tomorrow, weather willing, im gonna see the remake.

7. Acesn8s

I forgot how poor the acting in Dawn of the Dead was. Not to mention how campy the movie ended up. I'm actually really looking forward to the remake now.