SRS just ranting

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by captainstan, Mar 6, 2008.

1. captainstan

captainstan this is horse cock in tiny mouth

i hate two faced bitches.....if someone has a fucking problem with me then fucking tell me....none of this going and telling every other fucking person that you know......i seriously wish something would just happen to her that would just get her off the face of the planet.....i hate roommates

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Don't live with her :dunno:

Care to share what actually happened?

3. althepirate

althepirate Talk nerdy to me.

Details, plz.

4. captainstan

captainstan this is horse cock in tiny mouth

we are college roommates that live in a house together...so as of right now moving out is kind of out of the question....anyway basically the year started out fine....the house that we live in has an upstairs and a downstairs effiecency sort of thing...its basically a quarter of the actual house but for me and my fiance we figured it was better than what we were previously living in....anyway we would basically keep to ourselves our roommate and her kid would be upstairs and we would be downstairs minding our own business....no complaints about anything until christmas break comes....
    me and my fiance have a dog and a lizard which we both took with us because we would be gone for a week....any time that we left before we would always let someone know to come and take care of the lizard...well we had to leave in a hurry because of weather problems and so our house was messy...not a filthy messy like food being everywhere and what not but just basically clothes all over and just kinda chaos in the midst of packing....i was sure to do the dishes and take out the garbage because we didnt want our place to smell or anythnig but besides that we didnt have time to pick up because we left earlier than planned.....anyway within that week that we were gone she decides to come in and "check up on the lizard" which she knew that we took with us....she called us later on in that week to tell us that she needed to have a chat with us....so when we get back she starts ripping into us about how we are dirty people and how we are liars about the kind of people that we are.....then after all that is said and done i find out that she has been talking smack about us from the first couple of weeks that we moved in....we had no complaints....none whatsoever....then i find all this shit out and now i just want to throw her ass through a window......

we pay 2/3's of the rent and bills.....and yet we only have 1/4 of the house....we moved in thinking that it was overall going to be cheaper for us and for her (the place me and my fiance lived in before was $450 rent and bills would total to about 200-250 per person depending on the month) we figured we would help her out also since she has a kid to take care of and this is the thanks that we fuckin get......

cliffs: moved in with a bitch of a roommate