SRS Just ranting...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Gandin, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Gandin

Gandin New Member

Three weeks ago I was absolutely content to not have a girl in my life. And now, after meeting one, I don't want to imagine my life without her. This is the third night in a row she said she'd call, and she hasn't. The first night, she had a decent excuse, and I forgave her, but it left a bad taste in my mouth. I hate waiting by phones, I hate thinking about why she's not calling. But my mind is focussed on it, and won't let go.

I guess I feel so bad because I thought there was something there, something worth making important, something worth making incredible. And now I'm receiving signals that say: Nay!

But I feel like such a whiny bitch. This isn't a big deal, on the large spectrum of things, and I'm not sure why I'm making it so. I kinda want to scream at her, and just tell her if she's not interested, to fuck off... but, will that really FIX anything? I'm not sure.

Right now, I guess, I just want her to call, and say SOMETHING. If it's goodbye, I'd be dissappointed, but at least I wouldn't be waiting. If it was, "sorry, I got held up in traffic," at least I'm not waiting.

Rant.

2. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

keep yourself busy. that way you keep your mind off her, plus, then when she does finally call, you wont be available, which will make you more intriguing to her.

edit: its simple supply and demand. the lower the supply, the higher the demand. you sound like you are very available to her (waiting by the phone) which means you are in high supply. make yourself less available to her, make it seem like you have a life, even if you dont, (lower the supply), hopefully this will peak her interest.