TAT Just pushed 12g barbell through my frenum..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by NickMode, May 8, 2004.

1. NickMode

NickMode New Member

I had a 14g in there for about 4 months.. and tryin to get this 12g in was really hard.. it didnt want to go in.. I was told they would slide right in after sometime.. Mine didnt.. but after like 30 mins of tryin it slid in.. no rips or anyhting.. feels fine now..
    But was i supposed to go to the piercer to get the 12g in?

2. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

so is this like a question or something.. i dont get it.. whats with the ? at the end there?

3. NickMode

NickMode New Member

Was i not supposed to try to jam that shit in there.. I know its totally fine now but.. WAS i SUPPOSED to go to the piercer so she could stretch it and get the 12g barbell in?

4. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

oh ahah i didnt see that first part there :o

yea you should have not have janner bigger jewelry in there, thats called a dead stretch and thats no good... it CAN cause blow outs and tearing.. odds are youll be fine but next time yo stretch, go to the shop of at least know what youre doing

5. MetalheaD

MetalheaD New Member

I just have to point out that I got a 10 gauge the first time out.

Funny story. The other day I'm at the mall, just killin' time, and I'm looking around the counter at this little kiosk thing they have set up out in the mall that sells body jewelry. Almost all their stuff is really light gauges. The girl behind the counter walks up and says "may I help you". I said "yeah, I was just looking to see if you had anything that was 10 gauge" she says they're on the other side, so we go over there to look. While I'm looking, she says "So, how long have you had your tongue pierced?" I look up and say "It's not in my tongue". She turned about eight shades of red, then started asking me all about did it hurt and did I like it. I said it was a great conversation starter.

6. DejaVooDoo

DejaVooDoo *Jojo*

Good story, MetalheaD. I can only imagine her embarrasment. What part of Va. are you from?