COMIC Just picked up. . .

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by AJAX, Dec 20, 2007.

1. AJAX

AJAX OT Supporter

Messiah complex 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, and 8 as well as Sinestro Corps 1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11. I'm looking for the missing issues now so I can start reading. What should I expect from each run? Epic-ness? Awesomeness? Lameness?

2. Hiero

Hiero New Member

Sinestro Corps is the storyline of the year for DC, in my opinion or at least on the level of 52.

3. AJAX

AJAX OT Supporter

Nice, I'm really excited to start this, now i just need to get the other issues

4. Macgyver

Macgyver Deep beneath the rolling waves...

Messiah Complex has been kinda meh for me. (Trying not to post spoilers) X-Force outta nowhere, and why doesn't anyone trust the person with the baby? Come on, it's been years, everyone should realize that person knows best. Cyclops is still a pussy, I can understand why he hasn't forgiven the professor, but now Xavier is being a little bitch too. And then there's the villans, whose motives seem irrational, with really odd loyalties and way to many incomprehensible agendas. And then overall the constant threat of "An X-Man WILL die!!11" It's kinda wearing thin.

However, if the story was going how I expected, it'd probably be way more boring, lol..

Maybe it's the nature of new comics, I'm kinda used to having the whole arc available, maybe I'm not patient enough. But then again, we've all been let-down kinda hard lately. Fucking Mighty Avengers comes in with a bang and fizzles out cause they release two issues a year. (And what is up with the new issue, Lindy and Sentry, WTF?!) Spider-Man is "Back in Black" and does nothing despite all the promises, and now "One More Day" is the fucking longest day ever cause nothing is happening, and I've lost damn-near all interest from the Back in Black let-down.

And I'm pissed at the new She-Hulk, cause the old one was as good as Cable and Deadpool in all it's glorious 4th wallness. But I love the art in the new one, so we'll see.

It's not all bad though, Iron Fist, Annihilation Conquest, Nova, New Avengers, Even Ms. Marvel and her innner monologue have been pretty good. Iron Man is going slow and jumping all over the place, but it's good cause Tony's getting what he deserves. FF and Black Panther have been good in a crazy adventure kinda way. New X-Men has been pretty good. I dunno, I guess I'm getting jaded.

5. kelvs

kelvs OT Supporter

I like Messiah Complex just because these mutants have been doing nothing since House of M.

6. babygodzilla

babygodzilla I love rice

:ugh: :nono:

Sinestro Corps >>>>>>> shit >>>>>> 52