SRS Just one of those days.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Swak, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Swak

Swak Artificially known as ObsoleteAsian

Just seems to be one of those days, you get overwhelmed by feeling lonely or some shit. First day I really start feeling better to (unsick). Even had a pretty chill party with friends last night, good times. Woke up completly feeling like shit and bumed.. I hate it.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

On such days its best known to be prepared that the day is probably going to shovle a nightmare in your face, be the underdog and keep a low profile on those kind of days, don't do much so not much can go wrong and go to bed early to leave the bad day behind you.

It could be the aftermath of the party tho. Just chill when its one of those days.

3. Swak

Ya I have been sitting on the couch all day watching tv, tried to do some work on the website and some creative stuff. But failed miserbly. My mind just isn't here today.. A friend I haven't seen in years said she will possibly get some coffee with me, so I have someone to talk to.

Fuck work tommmorow. I think I am going to take the day off.

4. Swak

Thanks for the advice.. Trying to keep it low might hang with a friend or two to keep my mind off myself.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Are you sure? for me i had bad experiences doing just that. If everything goes wrong, the more you do the more that goes wrong. I remember one of those days that i had, that i had to apply to another job of the same firm, which was just a re-sollicitation without me knowing it as i thought i was just going to be transferred, it was a gloomy day , and me going out meant that i lost my job. For me at that moment sleep and just waiting till the storm went over was best for me. I know what you mean tho, being in a rut might take an active swing to your life in order to improve things.