LGBT Just noticed a little lump near my cock...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Wrigley, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Wrigley

Wrigley New Member

I was just having a good auld scratch down there, as you do, and got a pain as i moved myself around and felt around and felt a little lumpy yoke under my skin. now its not on my sack (or cock for that matter), its about half an inch above the inside of where my leg meets the bottom of my torso/ cock/ sack area, just at the edge of the inside of the bottom of my right hip joint on the front.

its below the skin on whatever is in that area inside and is sore to the touch and kind of moves around a bit when i feel around that area. its a bit sore to the touch but only when i feel around.

light smoker, i drink a fair bit but not that mad and have done my fair share of drugs over the years too to complete the medical history. only noticed it there now, im pretty sure it wasnt there yesterday or the last time i cracked one out.

anyone any idea what the fuck it is?

Bad aids obviously but apart from that any suggestions? piss takes also accepted obviously once theres some decent advice in there somewhere!

2. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Thuper Aids... FAIL

3. hopstat

hopstat New Member

maybe a lipoma or an ingrown hair. I get the latter very often, its really annoying.