Just not attracted anymore...physically..how to end it?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bigfundamental, Jan 1, 2008.

1. bigfundamental

bigfundamental New Member

Ive only been hanging out with this girl for around a month, but she is already quite obsessed with me. She was a virgin before, and she hasn't had a bf in quite a while. Shes really cool, and i actually don't mind hanging out with her buttttt.....

Im just not attracted to her physically, at first I didn't think she was bad, but the more and more i see her she just isn't what im looking for. I feel bad because i never want to cuddle, or kiss, or have sex.

Shes real self conscience, and has had eating problems before, so theres no way i can explain this to her.

I dont want this to drag on...so what do i tell her?

2. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Well, break up with her, just don't tell her it's because she is ugly. Use some modern relationship psychobabble.

3. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle *lube'n up the shock paddles*

4. noob.

noob. New Member

Agreed, but maybe a little less harsh.

5. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

yeah nice call

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Surprisingly I'm not going to attack the fact that you are a dick and move straight into how you resolve this.

It's simple. You aren't into her but you are worried that she will be upset, and yeah, she most likely will be. She has emotional problems and you just took her virginity, so she's bound to take it badly. However, you are doing her no favors by holdig off dumping her just because you don't want to be the bad guy. Break up with her ASAP. Do not tell her it is "her," you just tell her you are sorry but you don't have the same feelings anymore :mb: Anything! Make sure to at least appear genuine and say you are sorry. After you've done it cut your ties to her and move on. Don't answer her calls or texts if she tries because she needs to move on herself.

7. surlybot

surlybot you cool maaaaaaannn?

its not you, its me

8. noob.

noob. New Member

Jerk.

9. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Ok, for anyone who doesn't already know this:

Anytime you breakup, someone's feelings get hurt! It's part of breaking up! Quit using "I don't want to hurt his or her feelings" as an excuse.

Second, just tell her you don't see the relationship going anywhere, and end it.

10. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I thought we were moving away from this type of bullshit in the Vag????

As if you fucks who all said this wouldn't do the same damn thing in his shoes. Get down off your soapboxes and self-righteousness for a second. :mamoru:

I would say something like

"I'm sorry but I just don't think things are going to work out. I think you are a cool girl, but I'm just not feeling the vibe like I should. I hope we can be friends."

And leave it at that (or something like that).

11. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

I wouldn't say it is necessarily a great thing, but it really all depends on the circumstances. Now if he pressured her into it or professed his love or plied her with alcohol to get her in the sack, that's one thing. But lets say she was all over him to begin with, everyone had a good time, and no promises were made... what's so terrible about it really? After all, very few of us end up growing old with our first lay.

Also I don't see a basis for calling concern over looks shallow. When taken to extremes (as anything) sure it can indicate shallowness, but we all like what we like. Attraction is both mental and physical, and either one without the other usually does little good in the end.

12. Two toys

Two toys New Member

as far as sleeping with her how is it his fault? It was a mutual thing, its not like he raped her and took her virginity. She made the choice to let him. he even said he stopped sleeping with her because he doesnt feel attracted to her anymore.

a shallow issue? are you fucking kidding me? physical attraction is a MASSIVE part of a relationship.

you want him to stay with her and be unhappy just so she can live out some fantasy life with the person who took her virginity? :rolleyes:

13. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

How is any of that HIS fucking fault?

It didn't sound like he used deceptive means to seduce her. It sounds like he fucked her and then things just sort of went to shit. It's a natural thing and it fucking happens (usually we here about the OTHER side of the case here in the vag and usually people like you are more quick to call the girls who do this "fucking whores" and the like).

As if he has some sort of obligation to stay with this girl just because she was a vigin when he fucked her. :ugh:

14. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Mother fucking .

15. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

:ugh: Well, this thread seriously didn't have anything to do with the fact that her took her virginity. So, right on to the point.
    Just break up with her now. Dont' tell it's because you don't find her attractive anymore. Just tell her you don't feel the same way anymore, that you see her more as a friend than anything else. Break-up and cut off contact. She needs to move on as well.

16. bigfundamental

She has actually thanked me recently for making her more crazy, outgoing, and able to have more fun. She never drank before the night she met me...It doesnt seem she cares much about the whole virginity thing, shes never brought it up. The only time she mentions it is when she thinks its her fault i dont want to have sex because shes no good.

I didnt end it directly, i said maybe we could see this coming weekend, but im not staying with her (like at her house) at all. Ill just make sure if i do see her at a party or something, to not give her the wrong idea.

17. The Scientist

The Scientist New Member

I guess I don't understand why you'd sleep with her if you weren't attracted to her. Perhaps you felt sorry for her? But she was a virgin. What did you think/expect to happen? Of course, for her to give her virginity to you, she's going to have some connection. She probably had low self esteem prior to you and felt that you were different and then she became open and caring enough toward you to share that with you. Now, you just want to cast her aside because you're unattracted? That seems kinds fucked up.

18. phish

phish hockey crew

How much does she weigh anyways? :hsugh:

19. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Not being attracted to someone is a shallow issue? :ugh:

20. iwishyouwerebeer

Not at all, but staying with a girl to fuck her while not attracted to her is shallow.

21. bigfundamental

Honestly I wasn't unattracted to her when we first had sex. It was dark for the first few times...then we took a shower together, and well, it was never the same.

She had a eating disorder, so its not her weight thats really that bad, but her stomach just sticks out far...kinda like a beer gut.

22. You're giving me the it's not you, it's me routine?

I INVENTED it's not you, it's me.

You're damn right, it's me!

23. iwishyouwerebeer

We get it, stop justifying it and just break up with her already. Right now, get off OT and do it.

24. bigfundamental

I already did, they just wanted to know why i slept with her in the first place. :fawk:

25. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

we don't need the details. You're not physically attracted to her. It's as simple as that. No point in trying to get in a LTR with someone whose looks does nothing for you.