SRS Just need to vent a little

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Yep, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Yep

Yep Knick knack paddy whack, give the old dog a bone

I want a woman who, will give me as many back rubs as I give her.

I want a woman who, doesn’t buy me a shirt for Christmas that she thought had pink in it after the up-teen million times I told her I don’t like pink.

I want a woman who, talks about the qualities she wants in a husband more than the cut, size, and carat diamond she hopes to get.

I want a woman who, instead of giving me a hard time about not having a running vehicle shows just the tiniest bit of compassion.

I want a woman who, when she takes me somewhere for my birthday doesn’t end up forcing my best friend to fork over most of the cost and make me drive because she’s afraid something will happen to her precious convertible top in Philadelphia.

I want a woman who, doesn’t plan a birthday dinner for me and my friends – calls my Mother and asks if they can go food shopping and then my Mom ends up paying for all the food while she buys a $1 bag of balloons.

I want a woman who, knows I can’t cook to save my life and doesn’t try to lay the guilt trip on me when I refuse to do it… with all the times I fixed her car, paid for dinner, held the door yadda yadda.

I want a woman who, wants her future family to be what it is on it’s own instead of a duplication of what she once had.

I want a woman who, has at least a little bit of interest in trying new things sexually instead of shooting all my ideas down… maybe offer up her own.

I want a woman who, likes oral sex as much as I do and loves her man enough to swallow his gunk because he has to swallow hers whether he wants to or not.

I want a woman who, if she doesn’t want to be with me has enough respect for me as a human being if nothing else, to break up with me. Instead of keeping my hanging on while she makes up her mind… a woman who isn’t selfish.

I want a woman who, when she does something for me, does it because she loves me and not because she wants the same in return.

I want a woman who, I can go away with on weekend or week-long trips without having to go along with some fabricated story to tell her parents.

I want a woman who, has an open and honest relationship with her parents about who she is and what she does, and parents that can accept her for that, whether they feel it is morally corrupt or not.

I want a woman who, isn’t obsessed with flowers. I’d rather be a boyfriend than a weekly flower delivery guy.

I want a woman who, doesn’t do a 180 degree turn from when I met her and is now on the fast track to wanting marriage, kids and a house.

I want a woman who, can accept the fact that my love for someone grows with time, and only with time will I grow close enough to marry her.

I want a woman who, doesn’t have everything handed to her by her parents and realizes how much a house or even a townhouse costs in NJ.

I want a woman who, isn’t jealous of my best friend.

I want a woman who, has friends that she hangs out with at least once a week maybe?

But most of all, I want a woman who is honest with herself, her family, and me.

Thanks for letting me vent. :)

2. Yep

Eh... I dated someone who needs to do some growing up is all.

3. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

small world ...

interesting thoughts there dude ...

some hard to achieve, though ... :wiggle:

4. Yep

True, I'll probably never find anyone who meets all those, but I can sacrifice on some of them.

5. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

and how, brother!!

6. Yep

Oh we are done. I should of been the one to do it and a lot sooner than it happened. Right around the time she started obsessing about marriage and kids.