Just need some advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by headrec, Oct 8, 2009.

1. headrec

headrec OT Supporter

Hey

Browse here a lot but never post really. Anyway....

Went in a relationship for 2 1/2 years. Totally was in love despite bs that came up. She cheated on me and then broke up with me. Now I am a pretty weak individual I won't lie. I stuck around through a lot of shit because in the end I just loved her and didn't want to let it go I guess. Anyway the shit is so deep its epic and there is no reason for me to stick around. She recently has told me she still is in love with me and I don't know how to tell her its not going to work. I still love her on a weird level. Maybe it isn't even love. But bottom line we have a lot of history and even though she has totally fucked me over in the past I still really care about her.

Now at the same time I am seeing this other chick. We haven't fucked or anything. It might be a total rebound but who knows. Just kinda taking it slow for various reasons.

The ex and I are still having sex and being very intimate but at the same time I will never trust her again due to being fucked over so hardcore. I mean I want to believe things could be different but at the same time I'm realistic.

BOTTOM LINE: How do you tactfully tell the ex you still love her but it won't work but you're still down to fuck and hang and be close at least til this new girl takes off or another new one does? Or do I really need to just cut her off. She is amazing in bed. We really get along and click but I'm not going to turn a whore into a housewife.

I'm just a nice guy finishing last in so many ways. Is there a good answer to this? Feel free to use and abuse me OT like she did haha. :bowdown:

2. 1BadZ

1BadZ Uber :Aug2000: GM Nazi

You don't tell her anything. If you do tell her that, I all but guarantee you two won't be fucking anymore. You keep doing what you're doing until you find something better then unload her when its convenient for you. Its the least she deserves for cheating on you.

IMO, I would of cut her loose a long time ago, the instant she cheated would of been the time I would of done it.

3. headrec

headrec OT Supporter

Yeah I know and totally agree on cutting her off in the beginning would have been best after she broke up with me and told me she cheated on me. Like I said I am a weak individual when I'm in love.

She knows I have gone on a date with this current chick but I dont thinks she knows we have hung a few times. She has encouraged me to date around despite the fact we love each each other to find out what I really want and to be happy. She can be such an awesome chick but like every girl she can be total fail and at this point I know better.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
  4. giz

giz Active Member

why do you insist you love her? you aren't in love with somebody if you are only keeping them around because you are waiting for somebody else to work out.

the sooner you stand up for yourself, tell her you won't date her, the better off you'll be. you probably can still fuck her too, but it's only going to make things harder in the end.

utah crew :h5:

5. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

If you still love her then get back with her. Big deal if you get fucked over, it didn't change your opinion about her before it won't change it now.

6. D7

D7 OT Supporter

Don't keep her around for sex. Get some NSA sex!

lived in Ut crew :wavey:

7. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Reason #936 why you are still alone.

8. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Run. Run and Don't Look Back.

Fucking seriously.

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:rofl:

no.

10. headrec

headrec OT Supporter

Well laid it down to her today that I can't trust her ever again. She wanted to take me on a "date" tonight. I just laid it down saying I don't want to lead her on. She asked what I meant. I dropped the I won't trust you after whats happened. She thinks we are wasting our time then. She's ultimately right but shit sucks regardless.

11. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

Why did she want to be with you after she cheated on you? That makes no sense.

12. headrec

headrec OT Supporter

Well she broke up with me but I still talked to her on occasion. We got back to the point where we were having sex again. And that's been going for awhile now. Then just recently I guess she realized she still loved me. I don't know lol.

13. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

So she cheated on you and then broke up with you and you still talked to her again????

You guys were just fuckbuddies.....nothing more, nothing less is what you have to tell her.

It sounds to me like she's in lust and maybe does not want to be alone.

You have to get over the "in love with her" part.
    She screwed some other guy and then dumped you.
    I mean, that right their is grounds for her and her boytoy for ending up in the river, if you ask me.

14. Kyoko

Kyoko New Member

Dude, there is no tact when it comes to these things. The only thing you can do is break things off immediately and as bluntly as you can and move on. For once, don't think with your dick. There is always way better pussy out there if you broaden your horizons.

It takes a certain type of damaged mentality to cheat on someone and there is no excuse for it. Delete her number, Facebook/Myspace, and ignore her. Completely. Don't do the whole "I want my shit back," don't text her, don't reply if she texts you. Trust me, from personal experience, this is the only thing you can do. And believe me when I tell you that it is the only thing that is best for both of you.

From the sound of it, you seem like a guy who hasn't really figured things out yet. That's okay. However, that means that you shouldn't be involved with something as complicated as a cheating ex that you still fuck. It's just gonna fuck you up more. Take some time off, experience life, and be open to new things. If you're smart, you'll come out of this a better person.

15. jonno

jonno New Member

what a disaster.

16. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

you really didnt have to say anything...

17. RuskeR

RuskeR ReksuR

No good way to have done this besides getting it over as quick as possible. Just don't drag this shit on with her. Time to move on to someone that actually deserves to be with you. Like you said, you don't want to turn a whore into a housewife so this shouldn't bother you too much. :)

18. eurocarracer

eurocarracer New Member

so many fish in the sea and you want to stick with the one you already caught. let it go and try the new fish!

19. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

There's just as man fisherman as the fish though bro :bigthumb:

20. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

Advice doesn't get any worse. :rolleyes: