SRS just need some advice on this situation

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by zooenthusiast, Jan 1, 2007.

1. zooenthusiast

zooenthusiast New Member

ok so i went out with this guy for 2 years. we broke up and we never saw eachother and hardly spoke, until now really. and he has a new girlfriend which he lives with, and she has been kind of the motivation for him to not talk to me or see me. well now, we've talked now twice on the phone and both times have been about an hour long.

this last time we spoke he told me that he wanted to see me again and have sex with me one last time. he's been dating this other girl, which he claims to love, for about 5 or 6 months. he even went as far to ask if he came into town (he's out of town right now) a day earlier than what he told her, would i meet him somewhere.

where does this leave me? i mean i still have some feelings for him and i am still attracted to him physically quite a bit, but i know this is completely wrong. i don't want to be that girl, but it's so tempting and if he's making these proposals can he be that in love with this other girl?

i'm just confused.

2. frugal_ninja

frugal_ninja Yard Sale Seller OT Supporter

he is not in love with the other girl if he obviously wants to have sex with another girl. he wants to use you for sex. if you want some free sex, then go for it. if you want a relationship, good luck.

3. zooenthusiast

zooenthusiast New Member

you see i really want atleast a friendship with him, but i just don't know why he wants sex with me. he keeps saying that if it's on a purely physical level that it's not a big deal.

but yeah right, like he'd tell his girlfriend that?

i mean can you really love someone and still explore sexually with other people, if those explorations involve no emotion what-so-ever?

4. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

Nothing good will come from having sex with him. What if he had done this to you? I dont think you'd feel wonderful about that. No, I dont think he loves her. But that is no reason to sleep with him. It will probably rekindle old memories and tear you up again when he's back to her again.

Dont be the one who is knowingly having sex with someone else's boyfriend, even if he is your ex.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

:down: what a horrible thing to say, it already means he doesn't give jack about you. Plus if he is so willingly to cheat on his gf, makes him a liar and you don't want to be with a person like that. Hey next time he'll cheat on you with another girl, c'mon as others said you can't be serious, to this guy you fall in the category sex toy use,abuse and then throw away.

He doesn't care at all about you, and you are just becoming an emotional mess as a result of his actions. I would advice you to steer clear from this guy. Close this episode of non-sense and cut him out of your life.

6. darnit

darnit New Member

7. 7960

7960 New Member

......telling him to fuck off. If he wants a relationship with you then he needs to dump the other woman FIRST.

8. johan

johan Active Member

Of course he can be in love with her, and still want to nail you "one last time".
    His proposal to you is for SEX, not love.
    Your intense attraction to him is playing tricks on your mind.

If you do this, you will feel worse afterward.
    You will feel used, because you were.
    You will feel like you let yourself down, because you did.

However, if you really can't help yourself, go ahead. Sometimes you just need to hit bottom.

Just don't get pregnant.

9. ayetofu

ayetofu New Member

DO NOTHAVE SEX WITH HIME FOR ONE LAST TIME. he is just usiing you for sex!
    plus it will make you realize that you may not be able to live withoput him and that you still love him dearly and it will be even harder than before to give him up. trustme dear

10. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

You realize it's been 6 years since this was posted right?

If she was gonna have sex with him it already happened