Just lost my virginity last night...a few questions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by scottmcl, Sep 26, 2008.

1. scottmcl

scottmcl New Member

First off I should say I am fairly old to just be losing my virginity now, (20 years old). It went fairly well but I still have a few question.

1.) Is it common for girls to turn off the lights before hand? Or is this just a self conscious thing with this one girl?

2.) I admit I was a bit inebriated, but the missionary position just didn't feel right, perhaps I was doing something wrong?
    (However doggy style worked great)

3.) It is really awkward trying to fall asleep on someone else's bed, any secrets? (might of been because the beds in the sorority house were tiny...)

2. hefeweizen

hefeweizen New Member

sorority girls are allowed to fuck in the house? I thought they had to fuck in frat houses.

1) yee

2) pounding the wrong hole?

3) it doesnt get any easier. infact it still hard even on a big bed.

3. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

1. Yeah, very common. And the reason is because about 90% of girls are insecure about their bodies in some way and prefer that you didn't get to see every flaw that they think they have.

2. I've always preferred doggystyle to missionary. I'm not crazy about missionary really. With doggy, the positioning allows the vag to tighten up just a tad more than missionary, so it feels better.

3. :dunno:

4. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

1) my ex was indifferent, prefered the lights on :dunno:

2) I think it's right at least, but I prefer the girl on top

3) I didnt have an issue, I think its wether or not sleeping in that bed with a person who makes you feel awkward

5. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

most people have sex with the lights off.

i've never felt comfortable in missionary with both of us on the bed either

you think too much :dunno:

6. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

1st: I hope you used a condom. if you didn't you are an idiot. ALWAYS use a condom.

being self conscious is very common for women. Especially the first few times. They need to feel comfortable with you, unless they are very comfortable with themselves.

give it a few more tries. missionary isnt bad, and typically works better for women then doggy style. (though the chicks that easily get off doggy style are the sexual lottery cream of the crop imho)

3. yeah. thats life. you had an exciting experience, and were in a weird place with someone you wernt entirely comfortable with. Its cool.

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I refuse to have sex with the lights off. How boring. I definitely want to be able to see.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rolleyes: 20 years old is not old to lose your virginity. And props for losing it tipsy to a sorority slut. That being said:
    1. Yes. There's always a debate on "is sex better with the lights on or off?" but from everything I've heard most poeple in general, women especially, prefer the ligts of. Whether it's an insecurity thing or just a preference doesn't matter. I'm sure as a virgin and man in general you'd like to see what is going on so for the future either turn the lights back on or turn on a light that is not as bright or further away so the lighting is dim.
    2. It's all a matter of preference :dunno: Some guys love missionary, some guys do not. Over time you'll try many positions and figure out which one's feel the best for you. Some guys like missionary because they are in complete control and can monitor how fast they go and what angles.
    3. Leave. Sleep in your own bed.

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

thats retarded

10. JordanClarkson

I love having the lights off or just a little bit of light. It feels more romantic to me. When the lights are on, it's a bit too familiar feeling.

11. scottmcl

scottmcl New Member

Strange, I really did enjoy it but I think there might of been a little to much buildup in my head as to how good the first time would be.

I think it was a one time thing with this girl... it was a wild party anyways

Still great confidence booster to get out there and meet some new chicks

12. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I like both ways, but with the lights off and when you can hardly see it kinda adds to the suspense for me. You don't know where hes going to grab/kiss/touch next.

13. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

:werd: I gotta start doing this more...I can rarely sleep in someone else's bed :o

14. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

First off, I lost my virginity when I was 19. No biggie. I thought it was a huge deal at the time, but I'm 28 now and I can tell you in the long run, when you lose your virginity means absolutely nothing.

1. As has been said, it is very common. Some are insecure, others don't like the light in their eyes (remember that often times they are staring at the ceiling), and others just prefer the dark (perhaps because it allows you to focus more on the sensation of touch).

2. Different strokes for different folks. :mamoru: But if I were you, I wouldn't base your opinion off of your first time especially considering you were drinking. In fact, it is not uncommon for a guy to not enjoy his first time at all due to the newness of it. That being said, Missionary is technically a great number of positions. So don't knock it until you've tried them all.

3. Well the first thing I would suggest is to only sleep next to a girl you actually have some sort of relationship with. That significantly increases the comfort level. Also sleeping with another person takes getting used to in general if you've never done it before. Let alone a stranger.

15. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

I was almost 19 when I lost mine, but being 20 isnt that big of a deal so dont worry about it. Now as far as the lights, usually sex is more romantic and sensual with the lights off or with little light, when the lights are on it tends to be more rough, fun, and most of all shorter. However thats just me, but it seems pretty logical. The bed thing; for 2 people to sleep in a twin bed (which is probably whats in a sorority house) is just absurd. I dated a sorority girl who lived in a house with her sisters but it wasnt the sanctioned house so they were allowed to have guys over. They had twin beds there and we tried to sleep in it once...........once. After that I either made a "bed" of blankets on the floor and we both slept there or I just went home in the middle of the night after she fell asleep. Now sleeping in someone elses bed alone is straight, but sleeping next to a stranger is extremely difficult. The way I see it, which is probably skewed because of my own experiences, is that when you're sleeping you are in a state of weakness. That person could do anything to you, so sleeping with someone strange is a serious problem for me. It takes alot more for me to sleep next to someone than it takes for me to have sex with them.

Oh yeah, I dig missionary more than any other position :naughty:

16. ripcurl

ripcurl Member

1. yes very normal

2. if you hit it doggy style on your opening night, then dont even worry about the missionary issues.

3. at the stage you are in, if you got any sleep.. you did well. It will only get easier as you get more comfy with the person you are sleeping with. And once you do, it can be REALLY GREAT.

17. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

did she have a roomie that might walk in on you guys while having sex? or anyone else in the house for that matter....

when my SO used to have sex at his place, we would never have the lights on in case someone walked in. darkness hid what was really going on. now that we have our own place, we never have sex in the complete darkness

so i would say, either that, or the insecurity issue would be the reason

and :bigthumb: for your first time

18. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

im the same way sleeping in another persons bed does suck, i usually can never sleep because they are fucking up against me and sleeping on top of me and shit, and it doesnt help that i kinda have claustrophobia (small spaces dont bother me, but it is when i am being held down or cant freely move)

i can usually never sleep for long

19. demosnat

demosnat New Member

yep, like everyone has said
    -pretty common
    -I hate missionary and can't get off from it,its all about preference.
    -you'll get used to it. I had trouble sleeping with someone else until I lived with a bf, after that it literally took me years to get used to sleeping alone.

20. Savage5point0

Savage5point0 Im an asshole.

1) No, she just wanted to make it easier to pretend you were someone else.

2) Try to aim for the vagina.

3) Depends how drunk you are. You should always leave if you are able. The next morning can be terrible.

21. JordanClarkson

oh and losing it at 20 isn't too bad. i lost mine at 19 and it wasn't too memorable.

22. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

best advise evar

its the most awkward thing the next morning, unless of course it is a SO

23. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

One of my gfs always tried to turn the lights off. i was like "knock that shit off; you're hot."

The only time I like having sex with the lights off is if it's the middle of the night and we just woke up and it's spontaneous sex. And even then if there's not moonlight or something I get annoyed. I like seeing the hot girls I fuck.

24. AtheistUnicycle

AtheistUnicycle hey baby let me heuristically estimate your pussy

Question for the TS: Did you feel like you "gave in" to finally have sex, and just went for a sorority chick or did you feel it was right?

Virgin crew signing in btw.

25. Gorge

Gorge Guest

Just because she's a sorority chick does not make her any easier by any means.

May I make a suggestion? You can play the virginity card REALLY well to women if you're extremely confident. It's a turn on, they'll want to take it from you.