just had good first date....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TheMarchHare, Jan 16, 2010.

1. TheMarchHare

TheMarchHare OT Supporter

i started talking to the dental assistant that works for my dentist, we started off flirting, which escalated to conversation about sexual stuff. we've been talking for a lil bit now, starting with having cookies n milk delivered to her office. we've been having sexually charged conversation along with photosharing on my part bc of a lost bet. i just saw her for the first time outside the office. on our lil coffee date. she got all dolled up and straight melted me for 2 hrs. we ended with a peck on the lips and a goodbye. next time i see her will be this friday (my next appt) and will probably see her again this coming weekend. i feel like she has the control right now, and don't mind, but i know she likes the man to be "the man" and take control of situations. my friend told me to plan out a complete date and just have her come along for the ride, not giving her options. what else can i do? as in the talking and texting and such to get her to want me too, instead of it being one sided?

cliffs:
    So i'm seeing the dental assistant the works @ my dentist, and i want things to go well.
    we had our first date, and we're diggin each other
    she holds the control when is comes to who'd desiring who

i want to get a hold of more control between us

2. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

why does she hold more power?

Is it because you're more into her than she is into you?

3. TheMarchHare

sorry, yea, that's what i meant. or i think we're both digging each other, but she's better at keeping that from bubbling over, me, on th eother hand... :hs: i play the sweet guy, so compliments aren't lacking, but i hear i shouldn't lay it on so thick. so how do i take a step back and get her to wonder a bit about me too?

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  4. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

so after one date she already has your balls in her purse? ftl

5. TheMarchHare

yea the sexually charged convos have been going on for some time, since the beginning.

she won a sports bet, so she gets to see me naked ;)

well here's another important aspect. i'm leaving to work in korea for a couple months, starting febuary. i want to leave a lasting enough impression on her so that we continue to talk and possibly meet up again when i'm back if we're mutually available

6. TheMarchHare

she seduced them right in... i know, ftl~ how do i get her pussy in my pocket then?

7. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

with a knife

8. Thelonius

Thelonius New Member

fuck the shit out of her and make her come a bunch. dicknotize her.

9. TheMarchHare

annnnd here comes the troooooooooooll train~

edit: i do wanna blow her mind in the sack too tho, i'm sure that'll help keep me in mind during my absence >:] any advice?

so i wanna leave a lasting physical and emotional impression. can be done?

10. TheMarchHare

my biggest flaw is that. i'm a great deal opener, but i'm a sprinter. i always wanna rush towards the goal (this describes me in most aspects of my life) and i come off as desperate or pushy and women tend not to respond well to that

thanks for the reminder. i need to chiiiiiill. so hard tho, i get so eager once i smell the possibility of pussy :hsugh:

i think ur right, i should focus on having fun, and see what comes out in th ewash... the head knowledge is there, now time for application!

action date? examples? i can think of hiking, but i think it's going to be an evening ordeal. someone else mentioned "color me mine" which seems cute...

or should it be a bar (she's really into sports)

as for the bet, when we were flirting (in the office, before we started texting n such) she mentioned she hated the LA lakers n she also mentioned she has cowboy boots (which she wore on the date ^^*) n i told her if the lakers come up from behind to win (they were losing by 10 in the 4th) i get to see he in her cowboy boots. she responded with "if they lose i get to see u naked." :mamoru: works for me :bigthumb:

11. Thelonius

Thelonius New Member

Yeah I'm not trolling you dude. In a casual relationship I find it's the best way to have "hand". If you really knock it out in bed she's gonna be thinking about ya.

12. TheMarchHare

oh i know ur not trollin, i just wanted to say troooooooooll train :p

13. RichieHemingway

RichieHemingway New Member

I don't even know what that means.

I've never used the term melted me.

14. giz

giz Active Member

set him on fire

15. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

instead of just being sweet, tease her too. make things playful and fun

lay off the compliments except for occasionally

don't call/text her all the time, let her be the one to contact you first sometimes. she's not your gf so there's no need for you guys to talk everyday

16. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

The more important question, to me at least, is why are you so willing to give away your "power" to someone you hardly know?

It's not a matter of "what do I gotta do to manipulate her into thinking I'm some sort of leader?" It's more a matter of "Ok, I'm AM a leader, now I'm gonna express that to her."

See the difference? You try and act like something you're not, and girls will sniff that shout out like a motherfucking bloodhound. They are VERY in tune and privy to who you really are. They pay attention to shit like body language, words you use, tone of voice...ALL of that. You think you can snow a woman into thinking you're something you are not? Bullshit. You can't. And if it looks like you did, it's only because she hasn't let on that she knows you're playing some sort of game.

This is why, I think, authenticity is the key here. You can't ACT like you have the "power" (as you call it). You have to just have it...or get it through self improvement in other areas of your life. And once you get that personal power (not over HER, but over YOURSELF...that's a key difference too), it will spiral out of you and resonate with the people you surround yourself with. You won't have to make threads like this asking how or what to do. You'll just know it.

For this particular girl? My suggestion is that you focus less on how to attract her to you and focus more on how to show her who you are. If you are nervous or insecure about something, just fucking own it dude. Remove the thought of "losing her" from your head because operating under that frame isn't doing you a damn bit of good.

17. TheMarchHare

ur absolutely right.

hullo btw :wavey:

18. TheMarchHare

words of wisdom.
    yea i have my confidence/self worth issues, i'm working through them, but i still have a long way to go.
    thanks for the advice, everything ya'll say is so obvious but had never dawned on me...

i'm intimidated by most women i find attractive, and that thought of "losing her" is i think been my major block lately. thanks for that bit, it funny to me how i didnt realize that

19. Midgetized

:wavey:

if all else fails just show her your awesome dancing skills :bowdown:

20. TheMarchHare

:rofl:

:squint:

21. Midgetized

:love:

i don't think i have that vid anymore :(