Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Bigsnake, Mar 19, 2006.
But can't wait to get this rifle back...
Details on job?
* New medium weight Barnett/ Douglas Barrel in .308/7.62 mm or 30-06
* New Extra Fancy Bastogne Hybrid Walnut stock set. Click Here for Wood Finishes Details
* Meticulous metal preparation before the metal is finished
* All metal Parkerized
* Steel bedding of the stock set and rear hand guard
* Trigger job
* Front hand guard unitized
* NM modifications to the gas cylinder
* NM front and rear sights
* During assembly, all parts are lightly coated with rust inhibiting lubricant
* Letters and numbers highlighted
* DGR guarantees the rifle will function
* 8 week turn around time
I added in the Kreiger Stainless Steel Heavy Barrel too instead of the Barnett.
errm. What kind of gun? lol.
hopfully they get the barrel thing sorted out quick
awesome. cant wait to see the results.
and I'm keeping it 30-06
Now I just have to figure out what 30-06 ammo to shoot until I get reloading equipment setup