COMIC just got these singles from my friend

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Jesterkiller, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Jesterkiller

Jesterkiller ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?

1-44 +47,48,51,54-58,61-63,65,74 of ultimate spidy
    1-33 of ultimate x-men

for $150 :cool: this helps me alot towards my goal in filling up my collection

2. void

void oh yeah?

:eek3:

i just got the entire fables run (minus 1-3 :() for about $85

3. Jesterkiller

Jesterkiller ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?

is fables any good? i see it all the time but i never pick it up or know anything about it

4. Hiero

Hiero New Member

Fables is some good stuff.

5. void

void oh yeah?

fables is really, REALLY good...like...one of my favorite comic series ever :bigthumb:

6. void

void oh yeah?

basically about the trials and tribulations of exiled fairy tale characters that have lived in a secluded area of new york city. the big bad wolf is the sheriff (and a big bad badass), old king cole is mayor, price charming is a egotistical womanizer that you love to hate (but pulls off some cool shit from time to tim), snow white is his deputy mayor (and generally runs everything), goldiloks is a phycopathic serial killer, and hansel is a SERIOUS douchebag. they're in exile because centuries ago "the adversary" started taking over different fable-lands one by one, and the fables in new york are the ones that escaped through magic gates into the "mudane world" or mundy world as they call it. they never age, and the popular fables (snow white, big bad wolf, red riding hood) are damn near impossible to kill because of the people that believe in them. it's magical.

oh yeah, they also swear alot, have sexy time, kill, maim, and beat the snot out of each other from time to time. :o