Just got rejected my a rejected girl......

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by afterShock81, Apr 30, 2005.

1. afterShock81

afterShock81 If I could only have one food for the rest of my l

So.....I just got back from the bar/club.

There was this cute girl, whom i was told just got out of a shitty relationship a couple weeks ago. My sister in law is good friends with her best friend.....and tried getting me to try and hook up with her tonight.

So, i danced with her for the last few songs. I thought everything was going great, especially during the last song. After the last song, i asked for her number and got shunned. .....She told me, she just got out of a shitty relationship, etc, etc...........i just kinda went along with it and didn't push anymore.

Anyway, maybe its just the liquid courage inside me, but i still feel i have a chance. She works at a local pub near me, so i'm wondering what i can do, to get her to give me a chance. Any ideas?

Previous relationship of hers, went like this (from what i've heard)...........
    She made the dude wait for awhile to wait for awhile to have sex with her.......and when she finally gave in..........the dude broke up with her. Anyway, i don't give a shit what happened with that, i just want to see what could develop with us.

Thanks again for the help

Edit:

1) girl just got out of shitty relationship a few weeks ago.
    2) got shunned by her because of it
    3) want to ask her out........what should i do?

2. suprer

suprer New Member

avoid becoming the friend who she can spill all the shit about her past relationship to

if she uses you as the trash can to dispose of her issues and emotions youre as good as done, just continue to show interest in her especially since it went good while you were dancing, but don't seem too desperate.. if getting fucked and dumped is what she's afraid of, you can casually bring up in a conversation some example of why those kind of guys disgust you, make up a story or something that "happened" to a friend of yours and how mad it made you feel or some shit

whatever shows her that youre against that kind of approach without actually directly telling her, "im not trying to hit it n quit it here"

3. afterShock81

:mamoru:

4. afterShock81

wow apparently i can't type when i'm drunk............ "Just got rejected my a rejected girl"?

5. HamTard

HamTard New Member

just back off for a bit, and when you are with her, show her you are a good guy, and that you wouldn't do that to her. definately never push her for sex if you ever start going out, that'll trigger bad memmories and she'll drop you hard. so if you ever get in with her, don't expect to have sex for a long long time, like, maybe twice as long as her ex waited.

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

She either

A) Gave you that "I just got out of a shitty relationship, not ready for a new one" line cuz she really meant it or

B) It was just an excuse to let you down easily.

Either way, doesn't look good for you.

7. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Oh god, she thinks her phone number is worth something? Please. A girl like that is not worth your time. She will always be a selfish bitch.

8. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

she = damaged goods.

move on, nothing to see here folks. go about your business.

9. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Dude, everyone is damaged goods in some way.

10. Takumi

Takumi New Member

There's nothing you can do for now. I would back off and keep a very casual relationship with her, ie. don't become close friends, but don't act like an ass and not talk to her either. Basically, the ball is in her court, if she decides she's ready to hook up with you, she'll come find you. But I wouldn't hold your breath or put the rest of your life on hold.

11. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Yea because starting a relationship as a friendship is a terrible idea....:ugh: