Just got out of a long relationship v. new girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TonyMontana, Dec 20, 2007.

1. TonyMontana

TonyMontana Black and Gold

Ok, well here is the deal.

I was in a very long relationship with a girl about a year and a half younger than me. Over the course of about 2 years we had cheated on eachother, loved eachother, and had been on and off for a long time. A month and a half ago she started seeing someone else (we were not together at the time) and we decided to just be friends. Things turned sour with them and I told her I still thought we had a chance. She told me the same thing but defiantely didnt have any interest in being anything but friends. I lost interest and somehow (I really dont have much drive or motivation to hit on/find other chicks even though I consider myself a goodlooking guy) I managed to meet another girl who is two years younger than me, VERY attractive and nice. She is very outgoing. I really dont know her very well, but I can tell she is interested.

The thing is she is always calling and texting me and I want to keep things interesting for both me and her. I dont it to get boring quick. I also dont really want to jump right into a relationship or even dating really for now as I just got out of some hectic shit. I havent done this in awhile so any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Joint

Joint New Member

A similar thing happened with me, except her and i never cheated on each other. After we broke up, I dated/hooked up with so many girls trying to find someone who compared to my ex. After the first/second date, i would be sick of the girl. After being apart for a year and a half, we randomly saw each other and all our old feelings came back and we've been together ever since and we are actually moving in together soon. My advice to you is to feel around a bit, see what else is out there. It will do one of two things for you.. It will either show you how strong your feelings are for your ex or it will show you that there is life after love.

Whats meant to be is meant to be and if you are meant to be with her, give it time, but dont wait around for her.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You can do two things. You can try to move on by taking some time to yourself to get over your ex and what you had....or you can date around casually to experience other women-this is also an effective way to get over the ex.

It sounds like you like this new girl, but you are worrying far too much about her. You can't stress over things getting old. If they get old then you move on! I would honestly suggest that you just get it into your head to just casually date her, not jump into being "boyfriend/girlfriend" because this will only create more responsibility and stress. Once you convince yourself that you two can just have fun and casually date you have to make sure to tell her that's all you want so she isnt lead on.

4. TonyMontana

TonyMontana Black and Gold

thanks for your advice, thats pretty much was I thinking. Im hanging out with her and some friends tommorrow, Ill update then.